Joico Color Endure Sulfate-Free Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz

by Joico

Joico Color Endure Sulfate-Free Shampoo: Daily conditioner that locks in moisture and maintains color-treated hair Keratin amino acids offer strength and hydration Will soften and protect your hair, effectively locking in color and adding tremendous...

Does this shampoo clean well?
Start your review of Joico Color Endure Sulfate-Free Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz!
Portland, OR
This shampoo was good, but not my favorite. I think my hair still needed to get used to the "sulfate-free" formula.
At first the lack of lather really bothered me, but this makes my hair squeaky clean, soft, and healthier. Love it!
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this with my violet Joico shampoo and love alternating the two! It keeps my hair shiny and very healthy!
Escondido, CA
I use this in addition with my purple shampoo. It’s thick and creamy and doesn’t dry my hair out.
Purchased at: ULTA
A great sulfate free shampoo for color treated hair! Me and my mom both use this and love it
Nogales
[email protected] to color, I used this shampoo while I was using an ultraviolet fantasy color so I was very cautious with the products I used, fast forward, the shade lasted for a year (with touch ups obviously) but my hair was always healthy and shiny, it is very rich and moisturizing so if you have very oily scalp I’d suggest avoid using it on the roots.
Grimsby
Picked this up to protect my pink hair and it seems to do a good job. Has a nice scent and leaves hair clean feeling. Doesn’t lather that much but I think that’s the point? Anyway I only wash my hair once a week so it has lasted a long time.
Woodbridge , ON
Only shampoo I’ll use for my magenta coloured hair. It’s never made my colour run or wash out like a regular shampoo would. Pairs best with the joico color endure conditioner too.
It was okay. I color my hair every month and it stayed as normal as it would with another shampoo. The thing that I didn’t like is that it left my hair feeling harsh. I finished it because it cost me yet I wouldn’t really recommend.
Toronto, ON
Great for keeping the colour fresh. I got my hair highlighted with light brown. I didn’t want to use purple shampoo as it changes the colour of the brown as it’s not blonde. This works great for keeping the colour fresh.