Joico Color Endure Sulfate-Free Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz

by Joico

Joico Color Endure Sulfate-Free Shampoo: Daily conditioner that locks in moisture and maintains color-treated hair Keratin amino acids offer strength and hydration Will soften and protect your hair, effectively locking in color and adding tremendous...

Does this shampoo clean well?
Start your review of Joico Color Endure Sulfate-Free Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz!
Edmonton, AB
I use Joico Color Intensity color in Ruby Red, and I find this shampoo/conditioner combination to be the best at keeping my hair clean while not killing the life of my color! I have fine hair that gets greasy and weighed down very easily, and I can go 3-4 days without washing without feeling like my scalp has become an oil slick. Would recommend to anyone with color treated hair!
Edmonton, AB
Love this purple shampoo for my blond balayage colored hair! This has prolonged my Color with no brasiness or ugly yellow tone changes. This smells amazing and love how foamy this gets in the shower! I use this 1-2 times a week!! Bought the big size of this for about $20cad. Worth it!
coleman
I have a hard time to get myself to use any other shampoo other than this. It makes my hair amazingly soft I love it.