BY JOICO

For Long-Lasting Color Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Ph 4.5-5.5 / Mws 150-2500 Nourishing, Sulfate-Free Conditioner Protects The Vibrancy And Longevity Of Color-Treated Hair.&Nbsp; Protects Against Color Loss And Tonal Change. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico Laboratories.&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I just recently put blonde in my hair and it is drier than I woul...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product for color treated hair and how good does i...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Genesis F.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Joico Color Endure Conditioner more...
I really liked this product. It was very moisturize and not to mention, it helped my color treated hair. I have red hair so it really keeps the color vibrant and well nourished! I would definitely recommend to others!
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Review for: Joico Color Endure Conditioner more...
I didn’t notice any outstanding benefits from this conditioner, but it did its job. Definitely wouldn’t be a product I’d go out of my way to buy again but it wasn’t awful. So overall I wouldn’t really recommend it to someone
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Hands down one of the best shampoo &'conditioner combos for color treated hair. I get my hair dyed blue black at the salon and this makes my color last for months. I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for S&C for color endurance and shine.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
This conditioner is great for my color! Makes the color stick and makes my hair silky and smooth! I really love this shampoo! A little hard to find in south Florida unless you’re a professional cosmetologist. Other then that this is too notch!
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
This high end conditioner is great for your hair but unfortunately it makes my hair very oily. But it provides luster to my hair even when i have to watch it everyday.
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
So I bought this shampoo and conditioner right after I colored my hair red to help the color last however I quickly found that I felt that it didn't do any different to making my color last as my Marc Anthony coconut oil and shea butter shampoo and conditioner and since I like how that brand helps control my frizz and natural wave I quickly switched back. I ended up spending about 15 dollars for the shampoo and conditioner at Ulta with a sale on the product as well as my coupon and ulta points so the price was reasonable. However I felt like this product did nothing for my frizzy hair and I required extra styling products from other brands to help make up in the qualities that it lacked. Where as with my Marc Anthony products I don't even have to curl or straighten my hair because it gives me a manageable natural look. With that in mind I don't think I will repurchase this product.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
A beauty brands liter sale find. I got this for $12.99 and couldn't pass up that deal. I knew how good joico was from beauty school and it never disappoints. The aroma is a very clean sweet smell. It leaves my hair soft and it does protect color very well. I used this often with my purple hair. My hair is always easy to manage and style after using this. It's sulfate free so it is pretty good for the heslth of your hair.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This was not a bad conditioner at all, but for sure not my favorite. I got it from TJ Maxx, however, it was still very expensive and did not impress me for the price. It smells good, but the smell doesn't last long and isn't as strong as I would like it to be. It does work well on detangling my hair and has kept it hydrated. I also haven't noticed my color fading, so hopefully it's keeping the color well! The consistency is thick, but not too thick and spreads well throughout my hair. It also lasts a while. I've just had conditioners that I've loved much more.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Pretty mediocre conditioner in my opinion.. I bought it cheap at TJ Maxx, so I'm not disappointed about purchasing it. It's not bad, it's just not great either. The shampoo sucks. It doesn't lather whatsoever. I have to apply SO MUCH for it to spread through out my hair and I have very fine, thin hair. It shouldn't be that difficult to get shampoo through out my hair. The conditioner smells good and does the job.
Anita V.
I have used the joico endure shampoos and conditioner. I am constantly coloring my hair and this definitely helps my color last longer that's a great product and I will continue to buy this product and recommend it others. Will definitely keep buying the higher-end shampoos and conditioners because you get what you pay for and I want a product that keeps my hair healthy such as the joico products
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I just recently put blonde in my hair and it is drier than I would like. Will this keep my blonde looking nice while also putting moisture back in my hair?
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
Is this a good product for color treated hair and how good does it work?