BY JOICO

For Long-Lasting Color Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Ph 4.5-5.5 / Mws 150-2500 Nourishing, Sulfate-Free Conditioner Protects The Vibrancy And Longevity Of Color-Treated Hair.&Nbsp; Protects Against Color Loss And Tonal Change. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico Laboratories.&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I just recently put blonde in my hair and it is drier tha...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product for color treated hair and how goo...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kelsie B.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Joico Color Endure Conditioner more...
I use this along with my Joico Color Endure shampoo. It does its job but so far it isn't my favorite combo. The shampoo makes my hair feel a little funny sometimes which makes me hold off on using the conditioner. My hair hasn't faded at all though which is a huge plus! I have noticed that I need to wash my hair more often than I did before, however.
Genesis F.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Joico Color Endure Conditioner more...
I really liked this product. It was very moisturize and not to mention, it helped my color treated hair. I have red hair so it really keeps the color vibrant and well nourished! I would definitely recommend to others!
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
Using this along with the shampoo is a perfect combination. They both together make my hair super manageable, and I cannot stress enough how well it keeps my color
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Review for: Joico Color Endure Conditioner more...
Purchased at Ulta beauty. Perfect for blonde hair. Smells great. Has helped with moisture and heal damage from bleaching. Recommended from a salon expert.Would recommend to a friend or family member.
krissia a.
I love is conditioner it really helps if you have dry and brittle hair it leaves your hair soft and after a few uses I noticed it helping my hair and it wasn't as dry
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Joico Color Endure Conditioner more...
I cannot stand having a purple shampoo without a purple conditioner and this product works terrific with its shampoo friend! It’s affordable, works amazing to as well remove bronze tons and help lighten blonde hair from brassiness!
Emily L.
Purchase, NY
Review for: Joico Color Endure Conditioner more...
I didn’t notice any outstanding benefits from this conditioner, but it did its job. Definitely wouldn’t be a product I’d go out of my way to buy again but it wasn’t awful. So overall I wouldn’t really recommend it to someone
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Hands down one of the best shampoo &'conditioner combos for color treated hair. I get my hair dyed blue black at the salon and this makes my color last for months. I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for S&C for color endurance and shine.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
This conditioner is great for my color! Makes the color stick and makes my hair silky and smooth! I really love this shampoo! A little hard to find in south Florida unless you’re a professional cosmetologist. Other then that this is too notch!
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
So I bought this shampoo and conditioner right after I colored my hair red to help the color last however I quickly found that I felt that it didn't do any different to making my color last as my Marc Anthony coconut oil and shea butter shampoo and conditioner and since I like how that brand helps control my frizz and natural wave I quickly switched back. I ended up spending about 15 dollars for the shampoo and conditioner at Ulta with a sale on the product as well as my coupon and ulta points so the price was reasonable. However I felt like this product did nothing for my frizzy hair and I required extra styling products from other brands to help make up in the qualities that it lacked. Where as with my Marc Anthony products I don't even have to curl or straighten my hair because it gives me a manageable natural look. With that in mind I don't think I will repurchase this product.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I just recently put blonde in my hair and it is drier than I would like. Will this keep my blonde looking nice while also putting moisture back in my hair?
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
Is this a good product for color treated hair and how good does it work?