BY JOICO

For Long-Lasting Color Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Ph 4.5-5.5 / Mws 150-2500 Nourishing, Sulfate-Free Conditioner Protects The Vibrancy And Longevity Of Color-Treated Hair.&Nbsp; Protects Against Color Loss And Tonal Change. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico Laboratories.&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I just recently put blonde in my hair and it is drier than I woul...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product for color treated hair and how good does i...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this product at the salon. It smelled great, is sulfate free, and my hair was oh so soft! I purchased the shampoo & conditioner, but after the first few washes, I noticed my hair was a bit heavy and greasy. Use this conditioner on the ends of your hair! It smells great and is far superior to its shampoo counterpart.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My hair has been color treated for 6 years now, and this is the absolute best color care product out there. I bought this at Ulta after a stylist's recommendation and it extended my color at least an additional 2 weeks. If you're looking for a quality color care shampoo and conditioner, Joico Color Endure is for you!
Julia H.
Terryville, CT
This is a great conditioner but unfortunately it leaves my hair greasy by the end of the day. I LOVE it's shampoo companion though. I currently use it with a different conditioner. I received it from a friend for free, and I can't say that I would purchase this on my own.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty great conditioner! I love the smell and the matching shampoo is wonderful. My only complaint is that I think this is better for straight hair, for me it doesn't condition quite as much as I like and I've needed to use a bit more leave in conditioner yo compensate.
Olga G.
This conditioner does a great job for dark blonde hair and smells pretty good! I use it 2-3 times a week and it doesn't dry my hair. I like the packaging - it's efficient and convenient. Product's texture is light and moisturizing and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
This conditions really well and keeps my dark auburn box dyed hair from fading. I use it along with the shampoo which is also great. I buy the big liters at Ulta when they have their sale and it lasts for over 6 months
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
This conditioner really helps maintain the red tint I have in my hair! I recommend this conditioner to all of my friends! The conditioner smells like a nice saloon quality product!
Kim H.
Waco, TX
I recently got my hair colored and used this product. I absolutely love how it makes my hair feel and look after. Would recommend this product to anyone!!
Brittaney T.
Milford, IA
Love this conditioner!! I also use the matching shampoo. It smells amazing and the conditioner doesn't leave your hair greasy.
Michelle V.
This is my regular color care conditioner i use it to preserve my color and its sulfate free
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I just recently put blonde in my hair and it is drier than I would like. Will this keep my blonde looking nice while also putting moisture back in my hair?
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
Is this a good product for color treated hair and how good does it work?