Joico Color Endure Conditioner

by Joico

For Long-Lasting Color Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Ph 4.5-5.5 / Mws 150-2500 Nourishing, Sulfate-Free Conditioner Protects The Vibrancy And Longevity Of Color-Treated Hair.&Nbsp; Protects Against Color Loss And Tonal Change. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico Laboratories.&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

I just recently put blonde in my hair and it is drier than I would like. Will this keep my blonde looking nice while also putting moisture back in my hair?
Is this a good product for color treated hair and how good does it work?
Start your review of Joico Color Endure Conditioner!
Jary P.
Joico Color Endure Conditioner uploaded by Jary P.
Smells and leaves hair shiny and strong. Doesnt makes hair dull. Color looks vibrant and lasts longer. Its sulfate free. Nothing to improve, its amazing. Is a bit pricey! I rather buy it at TJ maxx..... I cannot complain at al about the appreacance of my hair! Is an awesome product
Jennifer L.
Joico Color Endure Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer L.
So I decided to switch Shampoo and Conditioner. The Salon I go to uses Joico products so I decided I would too. Its been a week and so far Im happy. Both Shampoo and Conditioner really cleanses and conditions my hair. I also have color treated hair which this is good for. Sulfate free. And a nice light scent
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Joico Color Endure Conditioner uploaded by Jill C.
Great conditioner for colored hair. Helps keep my brown looking great and not dull. Great smell. Doesn’t take much at all, also good for different hair types. I have fine hair and it doesn’t weigh it down at all. Great price too.
Jenean C.
Joico Color Endure Conditioner uploaded by Jenean C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product had mixed reviews on Ulta, but I can only base my review on my experience and this is works to keep my red hair dye intact and vibrant. Follow the directions and don’t get in your eyes!! I also when it comes to the conditioner mix some of your conditioner with it as it’s a bit drying!!
Elizabeth  H.
La Mesa, CA
Joico Color Endure Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth  H.
I was turned onto Joico by my mom, we both have naturally blonde hair (but on the dirtier blonde side lol) so we‘ve gotten highlights regularly for years. I like how this conditioner doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or knotted. And it’s definitely helped my highlights to continue looking fresh for longer than other conditioners (also depending on my shampoo of course). My hair feels healthy and protected, I definitely recommend!
member-1d699
MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My hair loves this product, make it soft and easy and easy to unravel. It Smell soft.
Allison  L.
Conway, AR
I like it’s except if you use too much, it leaves your hair oily. So be careful and just use a little bit. Other than that great price and it’s sulfate free so great for colored hair !! I would buy again
Chaney B.
Nixa, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this conditioner for about 6 months now and I don't think I will be switching it up any time soon. I leave it in for at least five minutes after shampooing and then rinse. I use no other conditioners and get amazing results with this. It also does does a very good job at keeping my hair color from fading and makes it feel super soft and healthy.
Kim H.
Waco, TX
I recently got my hair colored and used this product. I absolutely love how it makes my hair feel and look after. Would recommend this product to anyone!!
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
As a former PLATINUM (and now light blonde), I can honestly say my Joico, violet shampoo and conditioners were GODSENDS. My hair tends to go brassy/yellow fairly quickly. Using this once a week or so, I never have any problems. This is a very LIGHT conditioner, so if you are looking for something to really hydrate and detangle your hair, this isn't the conditioner for you. But, if you want a lightweight product, you may have just found your Holy Grail!