BY JOICO

Designed for: long lasting color Benefits: This color-maintenance shampoo gently cleanses while protecting the vibrancy and longevity of color treated hair without disturbing color molecules. Hair color lasts longer; hair is softer, more manageable and stronger. see more...

Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this for protexcting my hair color. It does lather up which I like. Keeps me thinking it's actually cleaning. It's best for dry hair since it is for color hair and color hair is practically damaged hair and needs some color repair protection.
Rebecca R.
Okay this product was recommended to me by my hair stylist!! And since then I can't stop using it! It is a little more expensive than I'm used to but it comes in such a big package that it last forever!!
Roxanna Marie C.
GRAYSON
Love Joico. It makes my hair feel clean and I feel its much better product than drug store choices.  It lathers well.  I get the largest bottle i can buy   Highly recommend
Kecia P.
Round Rock, TX
I did not have a gallon size of this product, but I used enough of it over time to equal a gallon :)
I am a huge Joico fan, and this product did not disappoint! Usually my hair color lasts about 6 weeks. Within the past 6 months, I noticed it was only lasting about 4 weeks. Using this shampoo helped get me back to 6 weeks with less fading, and definite UV protection. As always, the smell is pleasant and not overpowering. My hair feels moisturized and my color stays vibrant.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I really like Joico products all around. The shampoos and conditioners are great quality and you only need the smallest amount even with long hair. This particular one is what I used when I put red in my hair. It really kept the color vibrant and looking healthy!
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I don't really like this shampoo. I do not like it compared to redken or it's a ten. I do not like how it makes my hair feel. Im not sure if it's better for an oily or dry scalp. It made my hair feel heavy.
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
I love joico! It's definitely in my top 3 shampoo and conditioners. My hair always feels amazing after using it. It seems to really hold my color longer as well.
Kimberly C.
Summerfield , FL
This is great for protecting your hair color and it also smells delicious. It doesn't compare to other alternatives because it simply is amazing. It lathers your hair amazing and I'd buy again in a heart beat!
Katrina H.
Louisville
I used this for a few months at a times. I will have to take a break every 6/8 months as it seems to start drying out my hair and becoming frizzy. Good lather.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Protects my hair coloring so well! Didnt fade at all after I began using this. Makes my hair appointments less frequent. Love it!