Joico Color Endurance Shampoo (33 oz) uploaded by Mary Katherine P.

BY JOICO

Color-Maintenance shampoo gently cleanses while protecting the vibrancy and longevity of color treated hair without disturbing color molecules. Hair color lasts longer; hair is softer, more manageable and stronger. (33 oz) see more...

Hilary B.
Highlands, TX
This shampoo, along with the conditioner, are the best color safe combo. I went from dark brown to blonde to blue hair. This combo kept my color the longest while still keeping my hair soft and shiny. Not heavy or oily.
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I did not care for this color shampoo although I love their kpak color endurance. This just made my hair fill grimmy like a film on it. I will not buy this shampoo but will continue to use their kpak color endurance.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I use this often on my hair especially since my hair is color treated. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable
Kristen G.
Crossett, AR
Love joico brand shampoos & conditioners!! Makes my hair feel so much cleaner than the cheaper shampoos.
Gail B.
This is an old favorite of mine. I've used it on and off for years and it never disappoints.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, NC
Although this shampoo smells nice I find that I have to rinse and repeat. Otherwise my hair is left with a waxy soapy film like texture and it is quite annoying and doesn't leave my hair feeling clean.
Kyla P.
I'm still working my way though this bottle and it has help me keep my wild colours stay put. Rhe pump was giving me troubles at first but I got it worked out. Love the smell too!
Mikenna S.
Burnaby, BC
It's so hard to maintain red hair while making sure it's moisturized. My hair has a tendency to get dry very quickly so taking care of it can be difficult when it's color treated.

Thankfully, Joico has the perfect shampoo for me. I have to go completely sulfate free (which a lot of "sulfate free" shampoos are not) and Joico is true to their word. Despite being sulfate free, it lathers extremely well and does a great job of keeping hair clean. My color lasts significantly longer with this shampoo so I don't have to watch my money go down the drain (literally!)
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
this shampoo was just ok...I was expecting more from a "salon quality" shampoo it's not in my top 5 fav brands.
Shealynn S.
Keswick , ON
I like this brand for the value - a good bang for your buck. Salon type products but not quite there