Joico Color Endurance Shampoo uploaded by Amy N.

BY JOICO

Joico's exclusive color sealant system incorporates amino acids, sunscreens and antioxidants to help lock in color. Contains triamine complex, an exclusive blends of amino acids that make up hair structure. see more...

Amy N.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
So, I have Marvel Storm grey hair. My hair has been bleached so many times that my ends are near clear platinum and if I don't use the right shampoos, it turns into straight up straw that is impossible to comb through and painfully rough to touch. My hairstylist recommended me the Joico Color Endurance Violet shampoo and conditioner as its sulfate free and super gentle on my hair and at the same time helps me maintain my grey without getting brassy. This is honestly one of the best purple shampoos I've used as it keeps my hair untangled, smooth, and tamed. Not to mention it smells great! I've used many purple shampoo brands such as the Clairol Shimmering Lights, but those dry out my hair extensively and cause a lot of breakage + don't even keep my hair grey for long. My last toning session as in January, so I'm super surprised that even after 4 months, my hair is still grey as it usually fades with other shampoo!
Staci D.
Staci D.
Orlando , FL
I have used this shampoo in my rotation for over 10 years. It has a decent lather, does help retain my dyed hair color, and has a pleasant scent--It smells fresh and clean. It is an affordable salon brand, which is another reason why I go back to it.
Lissa E.
Lissa E.
Twin Lakes, WI
This shampoo was okay. I don't know if it did anything to help my color treated hair. You don't get much of a lather
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is a really great shampoo that is worth the price. Smells amazing, feels good and my hair is silky soft afterwards without the need to always condition it.
erica o.
erica o.
Sonora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works ok. It does make your hair color last longer but as for my hair I feel like it wasn't really making it soft or anything and I had just died my hair blonde and needed something that was going to hydrate my hair.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Clyde, NC
Purchased this after it was used in my salon. It smells great and helps color last longer. Unlike other salon shampoos, I have to use more product and shampoo twice to really feel like it's cleaning my hair.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
New Bedford, MA
I have blonde highlighted hair and its been awesome so far, only thing i don't really like is the fact it doesn't get very sudsy
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
This shampoo is terrible. I looked like I had not washed my hair in days, despite washing it with this shampoo several days. Worst shampoo I have tried by far.
maisa s.
maisa s.
His balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex.
Marie G.
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
I really enjoyed this shampoo, although it is on the pricy side. I am able to get it through a discount through cosmo prof since my mom has her cosmetology license. Helps keep your color lasting long. I would definitely buy again.
Alviana S.
Alviana S.
Plattsburgh, NY
Is this really moisturizing?