Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo

by Joico

Stay true to your color with Joico's color balance purple shampoo for long lasting, vibrant color while protecting your hair's natural health. Perfect choice for blonde's, this unique color correcting formula preserves the cool tone in your hair and keeps brassiness at bay. Containing the most beneficial ingredients and striving to keep constantly up-to-date with technology, Joico upholds its reputation of being the leader in beauty innovation. Joico gives you the power to transform hair and transform people.

Does this tone your hair well? And does it dry it out?
Does this tone your hair well? And does it dry it out?
Has anybody tried this on light brown balayage straight hair ? If so how many times should I use in a week?
Start your review of Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo!
Adelaide
As the ends of my hair are dyed, this product helped bring the colour back to its previous condition making it both feel and look like it came out the salon. Making the blonde dye in my hair not brassy nor turn into that unwanted orange tint some shampoos do, it’s clear it works perfect for hair of which has been died blonde. The scent was definitely not my preference, however each to their own. I would use this product again as it did everything it was meant too and more! x
I use this shampoo constantly as I am a blonde. Absolutely love this product smells good doesn't turn my hair purple leaves the toning correct. The one downside to the product is that I have to use gloves when applying to my hair as the purple stays within the cuticles of my nails and am unable to get off my hands in days.
Newcastle
Didn’t really do anything at all, a good purple shampoo should take the oranges and yellows straight out of your hair, you could probably use a whole bottle of this and it wouldn’t make a difference. Also didn’t clean or anything by itself. Always had to shampoo with something else first.
Mississauga , ON
I always recommend this product to anyone. I’ve had blonde hair for a few years now so I’ve tried a lot of different toning shampoos and this one makes my hair a nice cool toned silvery colour and just makes my hair look fresh Out of the salon
I’ve recently got my hair from black to blonde and this has been my life saver. It removes all my brassy tones and keeps my hair nice and healthy. Love, love, love.
Perth
I've used this to take care of my coloured blonde hair but it left my hair dry and brittle overall it did work in that it prevented my hair from turning rusty orange and it definitely smells great!
Chino, CA
This shampoo tones my blonde colored hair so well. Sometimes I leave it in like a mask and it takes the brassiness out of my hair even more.
Louisville
Love this stuff ..keeps my highlights non brassy and looking great!! Use every time u shampoo or 2/3 times a week to keep the highlights in check!! Can be kinda pricey that why I buy third party sellers on line and get for way less!! But if u have highlights or blonde hair this is a must.. also brass out is good and Pureology blue/purple shampoos.But these have toners in them to help keeps the blonde highlights from turning yellow on yah!! Brunettes with blonde highlights use the blue shampoos and blondes use the purple shampoos btw!!U can use either or brunettes but if u want the brunette to stay that way go with blue..or it may slightly lighten all of ur hair!!They say not to leave in more than few minutes but I do..I put in hair as soon as I jump in..finish showering and when I’m done THEN rinse out and condition just the same. My highlights look amazing and never had turned blue/purple on me at all!! That doesn’t mean it won’t turn urs I’m just saying Ive never experienced that!!Hope this helps yahs!!Using this stuff keeps from goin to the salon as often..it’s great hair color maintenance shampoo and really a must have ladies!!Don’t need much either lathers great lil bit goes a long long way!!❤️😊😊
Spokane
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Kinzlee W.
Ladies ladies ladies! (Or anyone who has bleached their hair at home and messed up) or Will go with : BLONDES! Attempting a public service announcement! I ruined my brunette hair by bleaching it orange! Like the ugly kind of orange that interferes with your life keeping you locked in the house like a hermit in a shell! However I purchased this joico balance purple shampoo,and this stuff is amazing! This will not only rid you of the orange brassiness your hating right now,but leave your hair this amazing pale/white bleach blonde that is so desired today.It also has healing properties and amazing ingredients to help repair your hair after the damage from bleaching it in the first place! This for me,was an instant fix! I used it one time putting it in my hair dry for 15 minutes before getting in the shower and rinsing it following it with the Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter and my hair had no more brassiness to it after one use.plus the conditioner left my hair feeling silky soft.
washington dc
Value for money: 🔅🔅🔅🔅 Efficiency: 🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅 Overall: 🔅🔅🔅🔅 I have naturally dark hair so when I made the investment to go blond choosing the right purple shampoo was a must. If I was paying lots of money to go blond, I was going to do everything in my power to keep it light and anti brassy as possible. The joico shampoo is the best high end purple shampoo I’ve used thus far and has the deepest purple pigment in its product. I do not use my shampoo sparingly, and I have long hair to the lower back, and the liter has lasted me more than 6 long months. The conditioner it is paired with is a must, and hydrates my straw hair and makes it feel as if I just washed my hair at the salon. I would definitely recommend their product as an investment for those who are looking for a purple shampoo that works.

192 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lake Havasu City
il y a 10 jours
Joico color balance purple shampoo Does it damage my hair if i leave the shampoo in for to long?
Katie A. • il y a 10 jours
It will be very drying. Follow with a mask or deep conditioner!