BY JOICO #47 in Shampoo

Stay true to your color with Joico's color balance purple shampoo for long lasting, vibrant color while protecting your hair's natural health. Perfect choice for blonde's, this unique color correcting formula preserves the cool tone in your hair and keeps brassiness at bay. Containing the most beneficial ingredients and striving to keep constantly up-to-date with technology, Joico upholds its reputation of being the leader in beauty innovation. Joico gives you the power to transform hair and transform people.

• How much is it Canadian? Do you see results right... Be the first to answer!
  • What's the best shampoo to use for blonde hair? I really want to ...2 Answers
  • Does this purple shampoo dry out your hair at all? My hair gets s...5 Answers
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about using this shampoo. The L'Oreal Paris EverPure dried my hair out so much, my hair was breaking off and looked horrible. So finding a new purple shampoo was something I needed to do. I bought this shampoo along with the conditioner while it was on sale at Ulta, buy one get one half off. And I fell in love with this! My hair was getting brighter and lighter. I would wash my hair with this once a week, and would always get compliments and was asked if I just left the salon. The condition left my locks so hydrated and soft. This is the perfect combination for bleach hair. I recommend this for people looking for a purple shampoo. And I always stay stack up on this combination since I bleach my hair platinum blonde.
Melissa D.
Eldersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This purple shampoo (and I also use the conditioner) is hands down the best purple shampoo I own. Not only does it smell AMAZING but it also keeps the brassy color out of my hair for much longer than other shampoos. The color of the shampoo is a super dark purple which I think is the best when searching for a new purple shampoo. I don't even have to leave this sitting on my hair for long before I can see the platinum shades coming through. This, unlike others, actually makes my hair super smooth after I rinse it. I got this product at Ulta and will be purchasing again and again because it is my savior for keeping the brass out of my hair!!!
Monique H.
Addison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my life saver. I get my hair bleached so I really need purple shampoo on hand for those brassy days. I’ve tried a lot of purple shampoos but I swear by this one. It works so well. I tried the conditioner that goes with it and wasn’t a fan but you need this shampoo in your life
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my hair just the right color. It is super pigmented so I get that perfect ashy blonde that I am after. It isn’t drying like other purple shampoos. I even use it once a week dry to get that awesome color I am after. My hair girl did good directing me to this one!
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite purple shampoo! I use this personally to keep my blonde looking bright and brass free. I’ve tried so many different purple shampoos and this is by far the best. As a professional this is the one I recommend to my clients
Gizzelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried almost every purple toning shampoo possible . And yeah some gave me good effects and of course some didn’t lol but this is the best I’ve tried why because unlike most toning shampoos I’ve used this one actually moisturizes my hair instead of drying it out . Super high pigmented so it does the job in removing brass and leaves hair fresh & bright. Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo
Alina C.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used many purple shampoos and this one is by far the best. I have platinum blonde hair and this keeps it from yellowing. It doesn’t dry out my scalp like many other brands that contain alcohol. Highly recommend!!!
Amber C.
Honolulu , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite purple shampoo. I think it does an ok job but I don't notice much difference in toning down brassy colors in my hair. Because of this I can shampoo my hair more often with this shampoo. It does have a good lather to it and even though it's not a cleansing shampoo it does seem to clean my hair. I have really fine hair and it does seem to weigh my hair down more than other purple shampoo I've used
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep their blonde hair looking icy and white! Removes all brassiness from hair. Doesn't dry out my ends or anything. Definitely repurchasing! Highly recommend
Kelly H.
I'm looking for a new purple shampoo that will get rid of any brassiness I have in my hair. I just recently got my hair re-dyed and want the blonde to be vibrant blonde. What's a really good purple shampoo!?
Emily P.
Does this purple shampoo dry out your hair at all? My hair gets super brassy and I love purple shampoo but I need one that's moisturizing and not drying. Thoughts on this one?
Alaryn H.
Brashear, TX
How does this purple shampoo compare to others? I am looking for a really good one and i have yet to find one i am absolutely in love with!!! Names and Brands of ones yall love please!
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
Can this neutralize the most brassy orange tones? And how much does this retail for?
Megan S.
St. John's
Does this work well my hair is kinda orange color would this work ??