Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo

by Joico

Stay true to your color with Joico's color balance purple shampoo for long lasting, vibrant color while protecting your hair's natural health. Perfect choice for blonde's, this unique color correcting formula preserves the cool tone in your hair and keeps brassiness at bay. Containing the most beneficial ingredients and striving to keep constantly up-to-date with technology, Joico upholds its reputation of being the leader in beauty innovation. Joico gives you the power to transform hair and transform people.

How does you hair feel after? Do you feel it keeps your color strong?
Does this work well, is it drying?
Does this dry out your hair?
Start your review of Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo!
Meridith H.
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Meridith H.
So, to be fair, the bang color is my own (thank you genes.) The color lasted for months, with proper care. I used the Joico purple shampoo, Redken protein spray, and a color protectant from Purology. The conditioner and other products change with the season.
Amanda R.
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Amanda R.
I’ve tried multiple purple shampoos and this one seems to do the best. It keeps it looking the same way it looks when I leave the saloon. I use about twice a week (I leave on for about 5 min). It also doesn’t dry my hair out like other purple shampoos. I highly recommend for blondes that want their blonde cool toned! Absolutely love this product! Joico color balance purple shampoo
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bleached my hair at home first in my life and had little bit brassiness leftover. I was on a hunt for good purple shampoo because I used up my old one and it was too drying even with conditioner. I bought Joico one after researching the internet. It works pretty good removing brassy hue, it is little bit drying but not as much as my old one. I wish it would be more of a moisturizing formula, but it gets the job done. I use it every other wash to maintain the blonde. Still on a hunt for getter purple shampoo!
Yadira G.
Atwater, CA
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Yadira G.
I use this product on dry hair and leave it on for about 20 mins then wash it off, it takes out any unwanted yellow tones and leaves it looking icy! it does not leave a purple tint. It is one of my go to purple shampoos.Joico color balance purple shampoo
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Hannah G.
This helps brighten my blonde up. The smell isn’t too hard but this has been drying my hair out. I use to use this about once a week but I stopped because my hair was feeling a bit brittle.
Liona M.
Canton, MI
This shampoo changed my life, and for the better! It has become a staple product in my weekly routine, that I have been using for almost a year now. I have been going lighter with my hair for over 2 years, and with the first use of this shampoo, I was hooked! It helps tone out the brassy color my hair would turn because of my Balkan/Southern european roots, and keep up the ashy blonde color I yearned for. My natural hair color is a medium chocolate brown, that always wanted to turn orange before it went to blonde, but this shampoo keeps my hair looking amazing even months after it being dyed. I started receiving so many compliments on my color after using this product! LOVE IT.
Belia C.
San Antonio, TX
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Belia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my to go product. I have been dying my hair blood for a while now and have used other purple shampoos but this one helps keep the yellow tones away. I do use also the blue one from the same brand and I couldn’t be happier.
Brittini V.
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Brittini V.
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product. I would recommend getting the conditioner [product:joico-color-balance-purple-shampoo-&-conditioner-duo-set-with-sleek-compact-mirror]. I personally use this once a week to keep the red out.
Diana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Diana M.
My hairdresser told me about the joico color balance purple shampoo and that it works perfect for blonde hair so we can keep it healthy and toned to that platinum color and not to a yellow copper color in love with my shampoo I even bought the conditioner as well ! Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo
Kinzlee W.
Spokane
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo uploaded by Kinzlee W.
Ladies ladies ladies! (Or anyone who has bleached their hair at home and messed up) or Will go with : BLONDES! Attempting a public service announcement! I ruined my brunette hair by bleaching it orange! Like the ugly kind of orange that interferes with your life keeping you locked in the house like a hermit in a shell! However I purchased this joico balance purple shampoo,and this stuff is amazing! This will not only rid you of the orange brassiness your hating right now,but leave your hair this amazing pale/white bleach blonde that is so desired today.It also has healing properties and amazing ingredients to help repair your hair after the damage from bleaching it in the first place! This for me,was an instant fix! I used it one time putting it in my hair dry for 15 minutes before getting in the shower and rinsing it following it with the Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter and my hair had no more brassiness to it after one use.plus the conditioner left my hair feeling silky soft.

212 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney S.
Gardner, MA
il y a 5 mois
How long do you leave Joico color balance purple shampoo in your dry hair before washing out in the shower?
Rachelle L. il y a 3 mois
Depending on how much time I have, I’ve left it in for at least 1 hr, but have done 4. I think the longer the better. It does turn the lightest parts of my hair a silvery purple, but that washes out. And I honestly think it’s pretty so I don’t mind it. I find using a purple hair mask after you rinse it out helps since leaving the shampoo in for so long is drying.