BY JOICO #25 in Shampoo

Stay true to your color with Joico's color balance purple shampoo for long lasting, vibrant color while protecting your hair's natural health. Perfect choice for blonde's, this unique color correcting formula preserves the cool tone in your hair and keeps brassiness at bay. Containing the most beneficial ingredients and striving to keep constantly up-to-date with technology, Joico upholds its reputation of being the leader in beauty innovation. Joico gives you the power to transform hair and transform people.

• How good is it? I want to bleach my hair blonde but i am scared t...1 Answers
  • How much is it Canadian? Do you see results right... Be the first to answer!
  • What's the best shampoo to use for blonde hair? I really want to ...2 Answers
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love this, especially the smell, it smells amazing. I just recently got my hair lighten which was my first session maybe out of 3. And I noticed a little bit of yellow tones in my hair. So since Ulta was having a sale I got a big bottle of this for 15 bucks which is half of what it normally costs. I put it on my dry hair waited about half an hour and showered. It didn’t leave my hair dry at all which what I really liked. And I noticed a slight difference in the yellow tone so I am excited to see the outcome with a few more uses.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
I was skeptical about using this shampoo. The L'Oreal Paris EverPure dried my hair out so much, my hair was breaking off and looked horrible. So finding a new purple shampoo was something I needed to do. I bought this shampoo along with the conditioner while it was on sale at Ulta, buy one get one half off. And I fell in love with this! My hair was getting brighter and lighter. I would wash my hair with this once a week, and would always get compliments and was asked if I just left the salon. The condition left my locks so hydrated and soft. This is the perfect combination for bleach hair. I recommend this for people looking for a purple shampoo. And I always stay stack up on this combination since I bleach my hair platinum blonde.
Samantha S.
Silver Spring, MD
I recently died my hair blonde, and I asked my stylist what product would allow me to keep my color looking vibrant. As someone whose hair naturally pulls red tones, brassiness was a huge concern for me. Well, this product takes the cake. It smells wonderful and my hair is noticeably cooler toned after using it. The lower price point is an added plus that for high-end hair care. Most other toning shampoos and conditions are $5-10 more expensive.
Kristin W.
I absolutely love the Joico purple shampoo. I use once a week to maintain this amazing platinum blonde hair color. If I’m feeling dull or a little brassy I will use this and POOF!!! My hair is the wonderful platinum it was when I first had my hair treated !!! I love Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo
Valeria S.
I love this shampoo. I have naturally dark brown hair, but now it's bleach and colored different shades of dark purple. I was afraid this would make the color fade quicker, but it has been really good to me and I touch up my color every 3+ months. I wash my hair every couple days or so and get a lot of compliments for not having brassy, dried out hair. I Definitely recommend for purple/blonde hair!
Ansley W.
Evans, GA
Best purple shampoo I have ever used! The purple conditioner also works wonder. This combo leaves my hair the perfect ash blonde without any brass and no drying out. Highly highly recommend!! Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo
Shana G.
Stephens City, VA
WOW! The picture on the left was after one quick use. Right image was after the second application where I also let the shampoo sit for 5+ minutes. Works better than some of the toners I've used. This however, doesnt damage your hair and is as simple as your ordinary routine. Great price too.
Kyra R.
I tend to bleach my hair when I get it done and this color balance shampoo has done wonders for my hair after it’s gets done! It makes sure there’s no brassy tone in my hair, it makes it super soft while also not making it too heavy, and it keeps my hair incredibly hydrated! I would recommend this to anyone who regularly bleaches their hair whether it be all or just some.
Megan N.
Saint Louis, MO
I would consider this a good purple shampoo—but I feel there are better ones out there. I purchased the Joico purple shampoo because I love the K Pak line and know that Joico hair care is very good. This shampoo is sometimes hard to get a good lather and I don’t see much of it brightening my blonde. It does seem to keep the brassy color at bay.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
I really liked this blonde shampoo when I decided to go lighter. My hair never turned brassy when using but made my scalp a little dry but nothing crazy. The price seems to be high compared to other blonde shampoos that do the same thing but this shampoo definitely is the reason my blonde lasted so long and didn’t turn orange or fade.
Emily P.
Does this purple shampoo dry out your hair at all? My hair gets super brassy and I love purple shampoo but I need one that's moisturizing and not drying. Thoughts on this one?
Kelly H.
I'm looking for a new purple shampoo that will get rid of any brassiness I have in my hair. I just recently got my hair re-dyed and want the blonde to be vibrant blonde. What's a really good purple shampoo!?
Alaryn H.
Brashear, TX
How does this purple shampoo compare to others? I am looking for a really good one and i have yet to find one i am absolutely in love with!!! Names and Brands of ones yall love please!
Megan S.
St. John's
Does this work well my hair is kinda orange color would this work ??
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
Can this neutralize the most brassy orange tones? And how much does this retail for?