Hair CareHair ColorJoico
Color Balance Purple Shampoo 101 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 101 oz Duo

Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo

by Joico

#4 in Hair Color

The shampoo and conditioner preserves 89 percent of your precious hair-color for nearly eight full weeks by bonding to hair fibers The color-correcting conditioner instantly manages to neutralize nasty brassy tones, and preserves 89 percent of hair color for up to eight full weeks.

Has anyone else been disappointed with this shampoo? It didn’t really yield any results. I did get purple hands thoughJoico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo
Does it really bright up your hair color ? I would like to know so I can think about using this product
Does it really make a difference??
Start your review of Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,025 reviews
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo uploaded by Letty S.
I love this shampoo/conditioner. Depending on how much you need to town down the yellow in your hair, you can lather and let it "sit" while you shave your legs, etc. It really does a great job and I can tell the difference. I use it every-other time I shower just to keep my hair at the right tone and I never see any yellow.
Megan S.
Columbia, SC
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo uploaded by Megan S.
Potent in color. I used to have red hair and this would bring out violet undertones! It kept my hair clean and smelling great.
Allison L.
Rosemead, CA
I always the the purple shampoo to get rid of the brassiness in my hair. It does wonders!!
Brianna M.
Columbus, OH
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo uploaded by Brianna M.
Absolutely my favorite purple shampoo. The only one that doesn’t leave my hair dry and tones my hair to a beautiful ashy color. No more yellow brassy tones!
Jill M.
Evansville, IN
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo uploaded by Jill M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brand of purple shampoo. I have used it a few times. I have blonde highlights and have been full on blonde. This really works. My granddaughter has light blonde hair and this past winter it looked brassy and dull. Washed it in this purple shampoo. It brought life back to her hair. Simply gorgeous hair!
Hyperpez S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This purple shampoo works wonders! If you have blonde/ashy blonde hair this shampoo helps take away the yellow tones and takes away the brassyness. This also smells so good! I tend to leave this on a little longer than the directions on the back. Use a moisturizing conditioner after use!
Gee B.
Clover, SC
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo uploaded by Gee B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wouldn’t have been able to maintain my blonde hair without this shampoo. Just make sure to not use it every single day! Make sure you are also using a hydrating mask in between washes! Great for in between toning if you leave on longer! Just be careful if the super blonde pieces!
Nayara A.
Birmingham
Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo 10.1 fl oz + Purple Conditioner 10.1 oz Duo uploaded by Nayara A.
Maravilhoso para meu cabelo , isca no Brasil e ainda uso aqui nos EUA! Quero encontrar a máscara hidratante , tratamento completo!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,294 reviews
I bought this product from marshals and I love it! It was very cheap and it is amazing! It makes my hair less brassy and it gives a nice solid color! I love the results! I will buy it again! I highly recommend it!!
Alyssa M.
Prichard, WV
This helps to get yellow tones out of your hair I like the this one buI the brand makes another one that is more pigmented
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kris H.
Rochester, MA
il y a 5 mois
Lisa R. il y a 4 mois
When you use them you need to let them sit on the hair for awhile. But if your hair isn’t light enough in color you won’t see any difference.