BY JOICO #21 in Haircare Sets

The shampoo and conditioner preserves 89 percent of your precious hair-color for nearly eight full weeks by bonding to hair fibers The color-correcting conditioner instantly manages to neutralize nasty brassy tones, and preserves 89 percent of hair color for up to eight full weeks. see more...

• I'm confused about this product. Which one works better, this one...1 Answers
  • My natural hair color is a little darker blonde than what I dyed ...1 Answers
  • Just got my hair done platinum blonde. Was wondering if this was ...1 Answers
Alexis W.
I recently purchased these from Ulta because they were having a buy 2 get 1 free deal. I was so excited to try them out and I was not disappointed afterwards. They are not harsh, they leave my hair soft and looking great. I could already tell a difference after the first use that it was lightening my hair and making it brighter. I can’t wait to keep seeing the results! I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner.
Sandra M.
Milpitas, CA
I recently dyed my hair brown but before I used to have blond highlights. I would use this shampoo once a week and I could just notice my hair coming back to life. My hair was not brassy and the blond was really vibrant. If you have blond hair this is a must.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This was hands down the best thing I could do for the color of my hair, but not so much for the health of it. The toner and sulfates in this are harsh on bleached hair and don’t help to keep it strong. My bleached hair was pure white and beautiful, but after a year of using this I’m paying the price and have to cut it since it’s breaking so much from being dry. Joico Instatint Temporary Color Shimmer Hair Spray - Mermaid Blue (50ml)Joico InstaTint Light Purple Temporary Color Shimmer SprayJoico Color Balance Purple Shampoo
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It keeps my hair looking healthy and depending how long I leave the shampoo and conditioner in dictates the shade of blonde my hair will be. Keeps the brassy yellow tone out of dyed blonde hair!
Alina C.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this purple shampoo and conditioner! I have extra bleached blonde hair and this doesn’t overdry or yellow my hair like some other purple shampoos. It looks so fresh every time i wash it. I use this each time I wash my hair.
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
I used to color my hair purple. My stylist recommended this combo to help extend the life of my color. It definitely helped! I would recommend Joico to others and I would definitely purchase for myself again
Brittnee M.
I bought this product about 6 weeks ago and I love it. I’ve been blonde for many years and have used multiple brands of purple shampoo and Joico is by far the best. It isn’t harsh on my hair. My hair feels very soft after I use it. It’s not that damaging like purple shampoo normally is. I could use this product every day.
Ashley P.
Love the shampoo and conditioner but I like the red bottle better the original formula this one is a bit drying if you have dry hair dry scalp I would suggest getting the original formula which I’m also reviewing I also enjoy the blonde shampoo and conditioner it’s not purple it’s just helped to make your blonde last and it didn’t give me the option to review it
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHAMPOO! It’s simply amazing for taking the brassiness out of my hair after bleaching it. I don’t know what I’d do without it. Definitely not meant for platinum shades, as your hair will come off with a purple/blue tint.
Cindy T.
I was using this conditioner a lot when I started coloring my hair, but I felt like I had to use a lot , it was good ,it moisturized my hair but I prefer the matrix brand, I’ll only buy it again if I can’t find the other one .
Jasmine G.
Does it actually work ? can you tell the difference ? I am currently using a different brand and want to try this one out
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
My stylist said I should look for a purple shampoo to help keep the blonde/tone in my hair. Is this worth it?
Amber H.
Newcastle , ME
My natural hair is extremely dark so when I decided to do an ombré I have to take frequent trips to the salon to add more highlights and tone to brassy times in my hair. Would this be an easier way to save time and money from going to the salon to have my blonde touched up? I've never used a purple shampoo before
Huong L.
Frisco , TX
I've been using this shampoo a few times already and it's staining the tips of my nails purple. Has this happened to anyone else??
Amanda  G.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a good purple shampoo and conditioner that doesn't dry out your hair will mildly toning your hair does this work well with ashy blonde silvers?