BY JOICO

WHAT IT IS Joico s Color Balance Purple Conditioner banishes brassy tones from blonde platinum and silver hair. WHAT IT DOES It rsquo s the color of royalty and fittingly so since our favorite new color-correcting conditioner totally rules Banishing disreputable brassy tones from platinum-blonde and silver hair this yellow-mellower is also the queen of moisturizers hellip preserving your hair rsquo s vibrancy up to 33 longer than similar products on the market. see more...

Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I have bleached blond hair and I need purple shampoo and conditioners to tone down and take out the brassy orange tones that appear over time. The conditioner leaves my semi dry hair soft. It’s a lot lighter in pigment than the shampoo so leaving it in longer isn’t much of a concern.
lorraine G.
Portland, OR
I live for this stuff. The shampoo and conditioner is a must fave in my shower. I have blonde hair and it keeps it nice and pretty. If you use it to much it can turn your hair to a grey but I thought it looked cute
Amanda D.
HOLY CRAP! This shampoo is AMAZING. I’ve used Shimmer Lights and Fanola, and they both dry my hair out SO MUCH. This shampoo smells so good. The directions say to leave it on for 1-3 minutes, so I left it in for 3, and my hair was a beautiful white blonde after. The liter is kind of expensive ($35ish), but I don’t wash my hair very often so it lasts forever!
Asma👑 K.
Tucker , GA
Love this purple shampoo! I have an ashy blonde balayage and I use this shampoo to keep the brassy tones out of my hair. it works amazing but do not keep it in your hair for longer than 2 mins because then it over tones your hair and turns it white/grey. I bought the jumbo size from ulta for only 15$
leeaahhdeelo D.
Storrs
This is a pretty decent purple shampoo. I have tried every brand imaginable and this is one I use regularly. It is a little drying, but so is every purple shampoo I’ve ever used. I’d recommend this to others... the purple pigment lasts a few days and noticeably removes brassiness in just one wash.
Ashley P.
Lakeland, FL
I have color treated blonde hair. I have used other purple shampoo in the past, but then my hair stylist recommended this. It does wonders! I usually only use it close to my next appointment when my hair starts to look brassy. It brings the brass right out and revives my blonde locks enough to make it to my next appointment.
Faiza N.
Skokie, IL
Works ok if you use it with the shampoo. Doesn’t really make your hair super soft, I find my hair feels more tangly on days I use this conditioner. I only use it along with the shampoo but would usually not reach for this item.
Caitlyn B.
Rexburg
I like this conditioner a lot because it doesn’t make my hair greasy, it makes it easy to comb out, and it smells good (to me). I got this for a great deal at Ulta and I think for the amount and it being a conditioner it will last a long while and is worth the price! It wasn’t even that expensive.
Ana R.
Sacramento, CA
Works good and smells amazing. I was a little bummed that it didn’t soften my hair that much but it does the job. It doesn’t keep my hair soft for that many days tho i have noticed. I’m not sure I would buy again.
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
This line works so well. I am in love with both the shampoo and conditioner. I’ve experimented with a lot of toning purple products and this is the first that actually leaves your hair feeling clean and hydrated.