Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerJoico
Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter

Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter

by Joico

WHAT IT IS Joico s Color Balance Purple Conditioner banishes brassy tones from blonde platinum and silver hair. WHAT IT DOES It rsquo s the color of royalty and fittingly so since our favorite new color-correcting conditioner totally rules Banishing disreputable brassy tones from platinum-blonde and silver hair this yellow-mellower is also the queen of moisturizers hellip preserving your hair rsquo s vibrancy up to 33 longer than similar products on the market.

What color is conditioner? Is it a lighter purple or darker purple?
What is the best purple shampoo to use?
Does this work for brunette hair with blonde highlights?
Start your review of Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the way this smells and my blonde highlights stay bright and not brassy with this and the shampoo. Great for detangling and moisturizing. Definitely recommend!
Coral I.
Havre De Grace, MD
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter uploaded by Coral I.
This conditioner keep my blonde hair as white blonde as possible. I love that it has that effect. I do have to use a lot of product tho for my hair to really feel moisturized and detangled.
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter uploaded by Fountains K.
I have been lightening my hair for about 3 years now. I have a few shampoos and conditioners that I use on different days. I use this conditioner to keep my hair bright and light. I don't use the shampoo because I notice purple or blue shampoos are too harsh on my hair. But this conditioner does the job. I usually condition with this 2-3 days in a row to keep my hair bright and blonde when it starts to look dull. I just apply it after my shampoo and rinse after 2 minutes. It doesn't feel dry or brittle after using. You can definitely feel the soft texture in your fingers and hair while applying. You know it's conditioning. I've noticed that conditioning with this has kept the integrity of my hair. Totally recommend!
Chelsea T.
Lexington , KY
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter uploaded by Chelsea T.
I have used joico shampoo and conditioner for over a year now . I am so picky and it makes my hair feel amazing I have blonde hair and it likes to be fussy but it loves joico.
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter I don’t know why but Joico products just do not work for my hair. This purple conditioner was not any different. I have lots of long hair, but my hair is fairly thin. My roots get really oily, and my ends are dry because I get my hair bleached. I wanted to try this purple conditioner because it’s a little cheaper than the Redken I love. Big mistake. I used this conditioner once. It left my hair so heavy and oily that I had to rewash my hair. Maybe if you have drier hair, it would work. I decided to give this three stars because it did give my hair an icy shade... I just had to rewash it. This may not work for me, but it might work for others.
Rachael B.
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter my daughter was told by her hair stylist to use it. And she swears by it! It doesn’t make her hair too oily and it really does keep her blonde nice and blonde without any of that brass! We are very happy with this product and she will continue to use it as long as she’s a blonde!
Dani W.
Loveeee this product and the matching shampoo!! Keeps my hair from getting brassy and lightens up the blonde!! Love love loveeeee
Caitlyn B.
Rexburg
I like this conditioner a lot because it doesn’t make my hair greasy, it makes it easy to comb out, and it smells good (to me). I got this for a great deal at Ulta and I think for the amount and it being a conditioner it will last a long while and is worth the price! It wasn’t even that expensive.
Ann O.
I originally purchased the smaller size of this when a home coloring job got a bit out of hand. After seeing how it made my hair look so healthy even though the color made it near death, I asked my hairdresser about this and they said to definitely keep using it and it makes my hair so smooth and holds my professional highlights true to color.
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Joico Color Balance Purple Conditioner - Liter uploaded by Darla J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have well water that turns my hair orange. I usually go to the salon to get it treated but not able to go now so got purple shampoo and conditioner. Wow this is so good. Right away it worked. It took away the orange and in its place is a beautiful bright shiny blond. Found a new hair care routine.