BY JOICO

What it is: Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex helps protect color from fading and losing vibrancy; our exclusive Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex repairs, protects, fights frizz, and adds shine with each and every application. What it does: It s the color of royalty and fittingly so, since our favorite new color-correcting conditioner totally rules! Banishing disreputable brassy tones from platinum-blonde and silver hair, this yellow-mellower is also the queen of moisturizers? preserving your hair s vibrancy in the most majestic way. What else you need to know: Perfect choice for: Blondes (especially platinum) and gray/silver hair. see more...

• Do you think this will work without the purple shampoo? W...3 Answers
  • I currently am using the shampoo. It kind of dries my hai...2 Answers
  • Does iot work on red hair i am looking For a treatment or...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Love this shamooo for my blonde clients and for myself. Doesn't dry my hair out like a lot of purple shampoo can do. Leaves my hair soft and smelling good!
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
This shampoo and conditioner smells so good!! It's decently priced at beauty brands. I love the way it makes my hair feel. It is one of my favorites as wel
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
Yaaassss! This brand is amazing. I love having silver hair but it os very hard to maintsin witjout javing a propper shampoo. This is it! I love Joico
Brooke H.
I love the purple shampoo by joico. I tend to have blonde hair alot. So this is great to help tone the blonde when it starts to get brassy or dull.
Maria J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product really brightens your blonde. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of any yellow. This can be purchased at Ulta Beuty
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love this stuff!! As a highlighted blonde, I can use all the help I can get keeping those brassy tones away. This conditioner does just that!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is great for thin hair! Really smells nice and gives lifeless hair a bit of thickness! Plus it's purple, which is my fave color!
Ari R.
I felt it left my hair dirty and didn't really clean it. I know it's only for toning kind of but felt oily after word. Would not buy again.
Laiken M.
This stuff works to pull the brassy and yellow tones out of your hair. I use it once a week and it makes my hair look brighter and blonder
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love the shampoo but the conditioner is my go to. It leaves my hair just how i want it and moisturized . Never leaves my hair dry.
aymee v.
Does iot work on red hair i am looking For a treatment or something ffor my hair
Tiffany C.
Do you think this will work without the purple shampoo? Will it help change the brassiness of my hair ?
Brooke N.
Rockford, IL
I currently am using the shampoo. It kind of dries my hair out.. does the conditioner help the dry feeling I have after using the shampoo? Or does it make it worse?
Pan S.
I have been using clairol shimmer lights...but my highlights still turn brassy....I am wondering if this is powerful enough to make a difference...my natural hair color is really dark so I understand that it’s about impossible to keep it from turning brassy...will this product work in my case or should I give up searching because nothing is going to help unless I visit the salon more frequently ...also do I need both shampoo n conditioner ....I heard that conditioner is the one that does toning instead of shampoo