BY JOICO

What it is: Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex helps protect color from fading and losing vibrancy; our exclusive Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex repairs, protects, fights frizz, and adds shine with each and every application. What it does: It s the color of royalty and fittingly so, since our favorite new color-correcting conditioner totally rules! Banishing disreputable brassy tones from platinum-blonde and silver hair, this yellow-mellower is also the queen of moisturizers? preserving your hair s vibrancy in the most majestic way. What else you need to know: Perfect choice for: Blondes (especially platinum) and gray/silver hair. see more...

• Do you think this will work without the purple shampoo? W...3 Answers
  • I currently am using the shampoo. It kind of dries my hai...2 Answers
  • Does iot work on red hair i am looking For a treatment or...3 Answers
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
I use this conditioner right after shampooing with joico purple shampoo. It works really well to cancel any brassieres, only concern is that I have to use a lot in order to really condition my hair.
Courtney P.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff not only makes me hair super soft but keeps my coloring looking like it did the day k walked out of the salon. This purple shampoo lathers up nicely and also smells good! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for a purple shampoo for a good price.
Courtney A.
I initially purchased this shampoo upon the advice of my stylist. I am a natural blonde but I do get highlights to boost my color during the winter. I have found that this shampoo keeps my highlights from going brassy. This product is gentle and leaves my scalp clean without drying out my scalp or hair. I suggest this product to anyone looking to keep their color bright.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I use both the shampoo & conditioner. I have medium blonde roots & balayage ends that are probably about a level 8 or 9. In a natural blonde, but as I get older my hair color gets darker. This combo cuts the gold tones in my hair really well. The other day a girl in my cosmo class asked if I had gotten my hair colored over the weekend. All I had done was washed with this combo! I'd recommend to anyone looking to cut the golden tones in their hair.
Liz A.
Titusville, PA
Love this shampoo! It's a purple shampoo meant to keep blonde hair from going brassy. I have blonde ombré hair. It's about $15 at ulta. There's a conditioner that goes with it but I just have the shampoo. It's great I would recommend it!
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
Since going lighter with my hair, it has required a lot of maintenance. With lighter blonde hair it's easy for it to take on a brassy tint, but this shampoo keeps my hair looking fresh and the color away from brassiness.
Ashley G.
Huntington Pk, CA
I LOVE THIS! If you have blonde brassy hair and don't have enough money to go get your hair done, this is something you want! It works as if it were a toner, I got this at ulta, each bottle is about 20 or less! I recommend this to ever blonde person!
diane t.
pennsauken, NJ
Recently dyed my hair to dusty lilac with hints of silver in my ombre ready blonde hair. I love it so far. I have long hair so I have to use quite a bit, but my hair feels nice and lavish at the end. So its worth it ! OH and it smells so good, which is always a PLUS !!
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
I pair this with my joico color balance purple shampoo and they honestly go hand in hand. Makes my hair feel moisturized and soft and brightens and tones the brassiness in my hair very quickly. Smells amazing and works wonders. Highly recommend
I use this product with the Joico purple shampoo and both products are so amazing. I noticed a difference in my hair tone after 2-3 uses of it. My brassy tones are almost completely gone from my hair, it looks like I just got it colored.
aymee v.
Does iot work on red hair i am looking For a treatment or something ffor my hair
Tiffany C.
Do you think this will work without the purple shampoo? Will it help change the brassiness of my hair ?
Brooke N.
Rockford, IL
I currently am using the shampoo. It kind of dries my hair out.. does the conditioner help the dry feeling I have after using the shampoo? Or does it make it worse?
Pan S.
I have been using clairol shimmer lights...but my highlights still turn brassy....I am wondering if this is powerful enough to make a difference...my natural hair color is really dark so I understand that it’s about impossible to keep it from turning brassy...will this product work in my case or should I give up searching because nothing is going to help unless I visit the salon more frequently ...also do I need both shampoo n conditioner ....I heard that conditioner is the one that does toning instead of shampoo