Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth R.Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo uploaded by Anna M.Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo uploaded by Taylor W.

BY JOICO

We decided to leave brassy to the band, and give the “Sombré Set” (our new, subtle take on Ombré-highlighted brunettes) the hue they deserve, with this perfectly pigmented neutralizing shampoo. Our true-blue formula color-corrects on contact, instantly banishing those overly warm, orange tones that tend turn up in graduated dark hair that’s been chemically lightened. Bonus: It preserves 89 percent of your precious hair-color for nearly eight full weeks by bonding to hair fibers like a new best friend. How’s that for investment shopping?

Perfect choice for: Naturally dark-brunette hair with salon highlights.

Here’s how: Massage into wet hair and allow the shampoo to absorb for three-to-five minutes, then rinse. Repeat the process two or three times per week, alternating with your regular shampoo.

The inside secret: Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex helps protect color against fading, while our Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex delivers root-to-tip repair, protection, frizz-fighters, and shine with each and ever

• Hi is this really works? Would Like to try it out but I’m a bit s...1 Answers
  • Will this help get rid of the orange tone in my hair? I dyed my h...3 Answers
  • My hair was recently rose gold and it has faded quickly to an ora...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Review for: Blue more...
I noticed a difference after just one use. I was hating how brassy my hair would turn. No matter how I tried to keep my hair a light brown with lighter brown, almost blonde highlights, it would always gradually become more and more brassy. So much so that one day I was looking at photos with my naturally ginger friend, and she commented that I had more orange in my hair than she did! So I did a little research and discovered Blue Shampoo! I ordered the shampoo and conditioner online via Amazon. I read all the reviews and was still feeling skeptical, but decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! I love the results! FYI... it is very blue and will make your blue, but it does wash off.
Nilomee P.
Review for: Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo more...
I recently started using this because I was curious about the purple/blue shampoo hype. I have highlighted brunette hair that gets coppery. So I thought I’d give this a try. After a few uses I could really tell that it was helping neutralize my coolers back to a brunette shade. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone. It is however a bit more expensive than drug store or Walmart brands but worth the extra money. And it really is blue!
Maira V.
Review for: Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo more...
Purple shampoo is pretty known for blonde hairs and you can probably see hairstylist using them on every video when a client wants blonde hair. But blue shampoo it’s not that known. I have natural black hair but when I started to dye my hair a little bit lighter I started to see my hair turning orange. This shampoo takes that orange color away making my hair look gold and pretty. You can find it at Ulta I got the big size for only $10
Rae B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Blue, Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo more...
I have been getting highlights for almost a year now and have used purple shampoo on and off with no results. Yesterday I bought this product (+ the conditioner) from ulta. I saw on YouTube many people suggested a blue shampoo for people with natural underlying red tones in their hair. I left the shampoo in my hair for about 5 minutes and immediately saw results! I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone with any level of underlying red tones. I am a really dark brunette but since I was little my hair has always turn a little red after a summer outside in the sun. This shampoo almost completely removed all of the brass from my highlights. I'm excited to continue using this product.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Once again, my go to favorite. I mix this with the purple shampoo from them as well to keep my unique grey color. Works really well. Is slightly worrying when you first use it and it looks like you’ve stained your skin but it washes away quickly. Texture is a tad slimy but I still love it and bought a second one already.
Jessica T.
Review for: Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo more...
I have caramel brown and blonde highlights that usually fade to a brassy orange. Usually I just re-dye my hair, but this time I decided to try this shampoo to remove the brass and it worked really well! Totally just saved me a trip to the salon!!
Allison M.
Review for: Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo more...
I have recently went from blonde ombré to a brown ombré and this blue shampoo has taken out allllll the reddish-yellow-brass tone that I was beginning to get after a few washes from the salon. Totally worth the money and I will purchase again.
Kristen B.
Edgewood
I bought this after a an at home hair dye that didn't turn out so good. It did help turn the color to less brassy. It's also a great clarifying shampoo in general. It left my hair so soft and shiny. I used it well after the dye was out of my hair as a weekly clarifying shampoo.The only cons were. The blue gets everywhere in the shower. Also it's $15 a bottle. I love the way it made my hair look and feel but I can't justify paying $15 for a bottle of shampoo again.
Cindy L.
Milford, CT
I used this when in a transition from red hair to blonde. I honestly don’t think it did much and I couldn’t stand the way it smelled. It’s super drying and I felt like it didn’t take any of the orange/gold tones which it’s supposed to do.
Diana B.
Matawan , NJ
I love this shampoo. It is definitely a life savor for saving me trips into the salon. I visit the salon less since I have this shampoo to get the orange brassy tones out of my dyed blonde hair. Works great. Only downside is the sulfates ...
Rachel M.
Will this help get rid of the orange tone in my hair? I dyed my hair red, used color oops (didn't know it was like bleach) and turned my hair brassy copper orange and I tried dying over it with Ash color like online has said and nothing is working!
Randee R.
Downey, CA
This blue shampoo is calling me, is it the same concept as purple shampoo? anyone know if it works well? How does it smell?
Sarah E.
Murrieta, CA
Would you recommend this blue shampoo or their purple shampoo for dirty blonde hair with streaks I'm trying to get platinum?
Taylor P.
Does this work if you have actual blue hair? The purple worked with my blonde hair but I'm wondering what will maintain my colored hair.
Maria V.
Barcelona, Barcelona
I recently had a balayage (blond/ashy at the ends) done but my hair stylist lifted the color of my roots to a chocolate brown with reddish tones (my natural color is dark espresso brown) would this work to get the rid of the red?