BY JOICO

A purifying shampoo for natural hair Contains Vitamin B6 & Nettle extract to nourish scalp Helps cleanse scalp of environmental residue that causes hair loss Creates an optimal scalp environment Leaves hair thick & healthy looking see more...

Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I have issues with dry patchy scalp. Every once in a while I need to use this to help get my scalp back to normal. I've used a lot of products before but this one works the best!! Nothing else has come close!!!!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo is supposed to purify and cleanse the scalp so that you can grow new hair. I love this shampoo because it doesn't smell bad, but it does do what it says it is going to do without the need for medication.
Kara C.
Love this clarifying shampoo. I have very fine hair that gets grease fairly easy, in a day or 2. This is one of the best. My hair can last 3 or 4 days if I want it to when I use this shampoo. Definitely worth the money.
Sam R.
This is pretty good sometimes you can find these brands at Burlington and there cheaper and they will save you money You can purchase this at ulta they have all kinds of products just look for what you want or your type of hair
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Im a huge fan of this brand. I was excited to see that they had a product for ppl with natural hair. I use hair gel frequently so i tried this cleanse and i loved it. Im growing out my hair do its important for me to keep my scalp healthy and this helps me to do just that.
Minnie C.
Temple, TX
Joico is extremely stimulating to the scalp so, it begins the repairing immediately. I like it very much and has helped to stop my split ends. Since, I started using it my hair has improved. No more dullness, dryness, breakage or split ends.
(The first part went in before I could stop it.)
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I was very sick and really rehydrated and thus got some serious flaky scalp. I bought this from Sally's used a small bit and was better the next day. I just didn't really like the smell that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars
Jessica M.
Great cleanser but I just don't think its the best one in the market! Wish it made my hair feel more clean and revived and I just don't get that from this product
Sol G.
Orlando, FL
moisturizes your hair, and the great shine all these products are excellent and I think they are the best on the market, recover all the damaged hair
J r.
Love joico and the products they have. This scalp please definitely gets out all of the gunk from your hair and refreshes it.