Joico - Cliniscalp Purifying Scalp Cleanse (For Chemically-Treated Hair) - 300ml/10.1oz

BY JOICO

A purifying shampoo for chemically-treated hair Helps cleanse scalp of environmental residue that causes hair loss Contains Vitamins A & E to neutralize harmful free radicals Blended with Aloe Vera Gel & Balm Mint to soothe & cool scalp Creates an... see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
This is the first and certainly will not be the last product I use by Joico. Its a salon grade product that can be bought and used at ho.e. i love the cleanse for my dyed hair. Amazing sizes sold too. Tons for your money.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
If you have color treated hair this is the product you need in your shower. It clenses your scalp of all of the buildup that youve retained while restoring your natural PH balance therefore extending the length of your color. Its like a reset button for your hair!
Cristal F.
Santa Ana, CA
I love that it does it job. But I won't purchase again it left my hair feeling dry & a odd smell. The lather was okay. But it is best for dry scalp even if it leaves your hair dry & stiff.
Love their products! Have tried various ones for hair color treatements and it just keeps getting better. The smell of these products are nice too. It stays in your hair for a couple days!
María R.
weston, FL
Me parece que su tamaño es perfecto para las funciones que tienen por lo tanto se los recomiendo de verdad utilizan este producto si es necesario porque a pesar de que es de buena calidad pues contiene mucho químico y esto como algo desfavorable para allá
Kaila R.
Providence , RI
Didn't like this product much. I have a joico leave in conditioner and treatment and it was really good but I didn't like this product to much
desiree t.
I absolutely love this brand, this really does help detox your hair especially if you were like me and use a ton of products
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
I use this alot on my hair Cuz I have dandruff really bad and this helps keep it under control and makes my hair very soft
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I love this because I have a very very very dry scalp and this really help a lot with that I us it at least twice a week