JOICO by Joico COLOR ENDURE CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ

by Joico

Conditioner To Preserve Color And Repair Damage This color preserving, reconstructing conditioner hydrates and repairs hair, leaving it strong, healthy and protected. Breakthrough QuadraBond Peptide Complex™ restores and protects hair s natural B-layer, resulting in more vibrant, longer lasting haircolor. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is cove.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOICO by Joico COLOR ENDURE CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ!
Product Highlights
“Also definitely helps to keep color treated hair bright.” in reviews
“I would recommend to anyone that struggles with frizz and dryness. ” in reviews
“i have curly hair and it works great on detangling my hair!” in reviews
“Definitely recommend for color treated hair!” in reviews
“I never used (or heard ) of this until my hair dresser started using it.” in reviews
Very good for color treated hair. Nourishes and leaves hair feeling soft and manageable. I would recommend to anyone that struggles with frizz and dryness.
Creston, IA
Love the scent and it leaves my hair soft and voluminous all while protecting my color from fading! Definitely recommend for color treated hair!
Indianapolis, IN
One of my favorite conditioners! Makes you hair so smooth and smell so good! Also definitely helps to keep color treated hair bright.
Cleveland, OH
Left my hair so dry, and unmanageable. Just gross. Ended up going back to loreal ever pure and what a difference!!!
Merville, BC
Amazing conditioner!! My hair is very dry and damaged from colour treatments, and I comb this stuff through my wet hair, leave in for 5 minutes, then gently rinse out and my hair is smooth, shiny, and frizz free!
AMAZING!!!!!! <3 I worked in a Salon which stocked this range and we had so many happy customers!! By far the best ever haircare product! Their range is so fab and such a good variety :) 100% recommended
MIRAMICHI, ['', '', '']
Joico is a great brand. Joico products smell very good and leaves the hair so smooth. This particular one is great.
seattle
this smells sooo good it smells like flowers me and my mom have been using joico products over 6yrs we love them
Quispamsis
My all time favorite shampoo . Silky smooth especually if i use the conditioner after

Looking for your answer?