BY JOICO

Conditioner To Preserve Color And Repair Damage This color preserving, reconstructing conditioner hydrates and repairs hair, leaving it strong, healthy and protected. Breakthrough QuadraBond Peptide Complex™ restores and protects hair s natural B-layer, resulting in more vibrant, longer lasting haircolor. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is cove. see more...

Buy on Kohls
  • "Also definitely helps to keep color treated hair bright." in 2 reviews
  • "I never used (or heard ) of this until my hair dresser started using it." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to anyone that struggles with frizz and dryness. " in 1 review
  • "i have curly hair and it works great on detangling my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend for color treated hair!" in 1 review
rachel r.
rachel r.
There are no words for how GREAT this shampoo & conditioner is! They are so worth it. I love, love, love this product. I have very thick hair and it's so uncontrollable at times. When I use this product my hair is so smooth and silky and tangle free. It coats and protects your hair. I love that after I use this product all I have to do is blow-dry it and its silky smooth. I do no have to use a straightening iron at all! If you haven't tried this product, you gals are missing out!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
i love everything joico for hair, this product is right up there with the best, i have yet to be disappointed with their products, it is definitely great for all types of hair , a little more expensive than some products but nothing compares to the effectiveness of it
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.
Medford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Joico is a high end salon brand with really effective products. This product was used in my salon and I was in love with it the first time I used it. My hair was so soft and moisturizer without leaving my scalp oily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged or colored hair!
Lesley Marie S.
Lesley Marie S.
Easily my favorite color safe hair conditioners. It left my long hair soft, shiny, and full of volume after coloring every time. Also prevented color fading and breakage. Love the scent as well.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield , IN
One of my favorite conditioners! Makes you hair so smooth and smell so good! Also definitely helps to keep color treated hair bright.
Monike H.
Monike H.
Watsonville, CA
This conditioner is the bomb! it leaves your hair shiny and soft! i have curly hair and it works great on detangling my hair! your color last longer. I also use it as a leave in conditioner! Purchase the shampoo they both work great together!!! :)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Cleveland, OH
Left my hair so dry, and unmanageable. Just gross. Ended up going back to loreal ever pure and what a difference!!!
Tanya v.
Tanya v.
Very good for color treated hair. Nourishes and leaves hair feeling soft and manageable. I would recommend to anyone that struggles with frizz and dryness.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally love this stuff. It is such a life saver for my hair. I use it everyday. It is so worth the extra money. I used to use just stuff at the drug store like john Frieda or something but I always had to use so much because my hair is so tangly (super thin) but this conditioner I just just a little and my hair is smooth, healthy and shiny. I love it. It keeps my color as well.
Katie W.
Katie W.
CRESTON, IA
Love the scent and it leaves my hair soft and voluminous all while protecting my color from fading! Definitely recommend for color treated hair!