BY JOICO

Conditioner To Preserve Color And Repair Damage This color preserving, reconstructing conditioner hydrates and repairs hair, leaving it strong, healthy and protected. Breakthrough QuadraBond Peptide Complex™ restores and protects hair s natural B-layer, resulting in more vibrant, longer lasting haircolor. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is cove. see more...

• "Also definitely helps to keep color treated hair bright." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend to anyone that struggles with frizz and dryness. " in 1 review
  • "I never used (or heard ) of this until my hair dresser started using it." in 1 review
  • "i have curly hair and it works great on detangling my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend for color treated hair!" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This was a great product, other than the fact it made my scalp very itchy. Which it is hard for me to find one that doesn't to be quite honest. I had to return it for that fact. Other than that It really made my hair super shiney and and easy to work with, very good and not tangling it up either. The smell was amazing, it was hard to take it back, but I couldn't handle the itching!!
Kaleigh H.
Medford
Joico is a high end salon brand with really effective products. This product was used in my salon and I was in love with it the first time I used it. My hair was so soft and moisturizer without leaving my scalp oily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged or colored hair!
rachel r.
There are no words for how GREAT this shampoo & conditioner is! They are so worth it. I love, love, love this product. I have very thick hair and it's so uncontrollable at times. When I use this product my hair is so smooth and silky and tangle free. It coats and protects your hair. I love that after I use this product all I have to do is blow-dry it and its silky smooth. I do no have to use a straightening iron at all! If you haven't tried this product, you gals are missing out!
Alexis A.
Love love love this product! I have the world's most sensitive scalp and it felt wonderful! The shampoo and conditioner combo works better than any other one I've used. Plus it lasts forever! I had a bottle for about 4 months which is awhile for my long, thick hair! I recommend it to everyone who asks.
Kelli B.
Brooklyn , NY
I literally love this stuff. It is such a life saver for my hair. I use it everyday. It is so worth the extra money. I used to use just stuff at the drug store like john Frieda or something but I always had to use so much because my hair is so tangly (super thin) but this conditioner I just just a little and my hair is smooth, healthy and shiny. I love it. It keeps my color as well.
Lesley Marie S.
Easily my favorite color safe hair conditioners. It left my long hair soft, shiny, and full of volume after coloring every time. Also prevented color fading and breakage. Love the scent as well.
Monike H.
Watsonville, CA
This conditioner is the bomb! it leaves your hair shiny and soft! i have curly hair and it works great on detangling my hair! your color last longer. I also use it as a leave in conditioner! Purchase the shampoo they both work great together!!! :)
Heather M.
Fairmont , WV
I never used (or heard ) of this until my hair dresser started using it. I absolutely love it. It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. The smell is something I had to get used to. It isn't a bad smell but it is different. Overall a great product.
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
i love everything joico for hair, this product is right up there with the best, i have yet to be disappointed with their products, it is definitely great for all types of hair , a little more expensive than some products but nothing compares to the effectiveness of it
Tanya v.
Very good for color treated hair. Nourishes and leaves hair feeling soft and manageable. I would recommend to anyone that struggles with frizz and dryness.