Joico Brilliantine Spray Gloss

by Joico

This Weightless, Shine-Enhancing Spray Provides A High Refractive Index To Add Incredible Shine To All Hair Types. Helps Control Frizz And Split Ends. Extra Shine And Luster On All Finished Hairstyles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Brilliantine Spray Gloss!
Shri M.
I hate this hair gloss! It made my hair so frizzy and sticky and stiff. I was looking for a nice finish to my hair for my big day, my wedding! However, this product messed up my hair and I had to wear a wig last minute. The pictures came out horrible!
Chante M.
Folsom, CA
Joico works really well for naturally curly hair especially the detageler.it has a good smell to it as well and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy!
leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This adds so much shine it’s unbelievable it is scented beautifully and leaves you feeling as if you just left a million dollar salon the cost is affordable and if you need to spruce up your dull hair this is for you
Nicole L.
Pearl River, LA
This product is wonderful, I first discovered it through my hair dresser, he would always use it on my hair after styling to create a smooth , shiny and sleek finish.. I have been buying it ever since for special occasions that call for nearly flawless hair.
Tammy N.
Versailles, KY
I'm not a fan of joico and this is no exception. It is not weightless on thin hair do not recommend for people with thin fine hair

Looking for your answer?