BY JOICO

A Feminine Scent Recommended age: Mature 5 Scent strength: Moderate 6 Classification: Oriental spicy 7 Recommended use: Casual 8 Scent life: 6-10 hours Launched by the design house of Intercity Beauty Company. It is classified as a feminine scent. It is recommended for casual wear. Gift Set Includes: 2.82oz EDP Spray 2 3.38oz Body Lotion see more...

Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I really like this pomade for when I wear my hair up. It helps to slick down any flyaways and baby hairs. My boyfriend uses it in the winter when he grows his hair a little bit longer to give it some hold and control. I like that it has great hold, without making your hair look or feel crunchy.
Bethany O.
Morrisville, PA
This is awesome stuff to use. Especially if your sensitive skin! Definitely would recommend to my friends and family. Great for a Christmas present if you're looking for something simple to get! Awesome!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
This is a great product. I have very white hair and It gives my hair great shine and controllability. I was led to believe it has been discontinued but I guess I was told wrong. Glad they didn't get rid of this product
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
My brother is obsessed with fixing his hair and this is a product that is perfect for the messy yet controlled hair style! Isn't greasy and works great
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
Joco brilliantine pomade is a really good product for men and their skin I really like it
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
This pomade is a good one but great. It gives a nice shine and pretty look but not that great of a hold. If you want a slick back look that'll last this product wont do it for you. Its best for a loose structured hairstyle.
Amy J.
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How well does this product work?