Joico Body Luxe Volumizing Shampoo

by Joico

Want to bulk up without gaining an ounce? We have the skinny on how you can do exactly that: Our Body Luxe Volumizing Shampoo powers up the body, volume, and thickness of the finest strands without weighing hair down. Watch your texture transform before your very eyes… a before-and-after.

Perfect choice for: Fine-to-normal hair types that crave a fuller figure.

Here’s how: Apply to wet hair; work into a sudsy lather; rinse (and repeat if necessary).

The inside secret: It’s a well-known fact that bodybuilders love their oatmeal. We do, too, which is why we’ve stocked this shampoo with Oat Protein Complex, designed to thicken each individual strand, provide gloss and shine, and deliver a dose of natural humectants that lock in moisture. Our Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex does the rest of the workout, by reconstructing damaged hair from the inside out.

Hi, does the luxe shampoo has a conditioner?
How does this product compared to some of the products that claim to leave your hair with body and shine at a lower price point? Is it worth the extra money?
Is this product any good & what's the price range?
Start your review of Joico Body Luxe Volumizing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks.” in 1 review
“I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help.” in 1 review
“I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos!” in 1 review
Columbia , SC
I think the shampoo I was using before this one left a buildup on my scalp/hair. I was having major issues with flakes and irritation. A few washes after switching to this Joico shampoo (and conditioner) I noticed my hair felt cleaner. The flakes are gone and my scalp is not irritated. I don't necessarily need the volumizing effect as my hair is THICK, but it doesn't seem to add any extra. Honestly, my hair is back to itself and I'm happy about that! I liked the scent of this formula the best! The scent isn't super strong, but sticks around! It's soft and pleasant. I get a lot of complements on my hair and I typically don't do much. Thanks Joico!
Logan, UT
The only shampoo and conditioner I use anymore! I have crazy fine hair and nothing helps to volumize it. This is the only shampoo that works for me as far as making my hair feel thicker without drying it out. My hair always feels soft yet thick and I’ve continued to use this particular brand for years and years
Cabot
This product worked well for the first half of the bottle. Not sure if it is the brand or the fact that I have super fine thin hair that adjusts to product and then no longer does what the product is designed for. It lathers nicely and smells good. The hubby has no issues with using it.
Not a fan of this shampoo, however the purple shampoo is great for blondes! Didn’t notice any volume after washing with this and felt like it had opposite effect on me. I have thinner hair but a good amount of it and it just felt heavy after using this. Smell was okay. Won’t repurchase
Boise
Smells so good!! This stuff lasted me a long time and always made my hair so soft and shiny. My hair took awhile to get oil again after using, which who doesn’t like that? I’m disappointed I didn’t buy this last time I went to ulta, because now I’m stuck with shampoo that builds up in my scalp. I’ll definitely be getting this again next time!
This is my favorite shampoo. My hair feels amazing after using this product. I used this about twice a week I wash my hair. It’s has my hair feeling and looking great. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. Great product.
Cleburne , TX
I love how much volume this adds to my hair while leaving it clean and refreshed. The scent is amaZing. This is now my daily shampoo that I rotate with the purple shampoo. Will be repurchasing. *i have thin/fine highlighted hair
Hamilton
I like the Joico brand but this particular product left me feeling a little greasy/oily. So for the price I don’t necessarily recommend it. Although it does smell wonderful, but I think most Joico products tend to smell great!
Norwalk
This shampoo made my hair super soft and shiny along with adding some volume that I could actually feel and see. I used the same product but as the conditioner with it, as well. I loved it and would definitely buy again!!
brunswick
Works wonders for fine/thin hair to give the volume desired. It lathers very well and has an amazing smell! Also paraben and sulfate free, which is great to maintain healthy hair and hair color! Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...