BY JOICO

Want to bulk up without gaining an ounce? We have the skinny on how you can do exactly that: Our Body Luxe Volumizing Shampoo powers up the body, volume, and thickness of the finest strands without weighing hair down. Watch your texture transform before your very eyes… a before-and-after.

Perfect choice for: Fine-to-normal hair types that crave a fuller figure.

Here’s how: Apply to wet hair; work into a sudsy lather; rinse (and repeat if necessary).

The inside secret: It’s a well-known fact that bodybuilders love their oatmeal. We do, too, which is why we’ve stocked this shampoo with Oat Protein Complex, designed to thicken each individual strand, provide gloss and shine, and deliver a dose of natural humectants that lock in moisture. Our Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex does the rest of the workout, by reconstructing damaged hair from the inside out.

Joico Body Luxe Volumizing Shampoo
  • "I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help." in 1 review
  • "I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos!" in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks." in 1 review
Alexis H.
Harrisburg, PA
I’ve been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I really like it. It definitely adds volume to my hair and it smells great. The only concern I have with it is that it does tend to make my hair feel a little greasy more quickly than other shampoos I’ve tried.
Chantel V.
Branson, MO
I LOVE Joico!! It is absolutely amazing. The smell is always nice and it leaves my hair volumous and full!! I get mine normally at target or tjmaxx and the price is good for how long it lasts me! I definitely will be buying this again.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Taylir L.
This is a great shampoo if you are looking to add some body and volume to your hair. It helps get your hair up and moving with its formula. I really like it when I am going for a super teased full bodied look. It smells really nice and the pump is super easy to use. The price is a tad higher than most shampoos but it is worth it. It will give even the flattest Hair some body!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
Joico is a brand that once you start you can't stop. It's incredibly good but it's not very expensive. I'm a cosmetologist so I can get about every high end shampoo and conditioner there is. Joico does exactly what it says and its cost effective. I like the volume one, but all of them work well.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
A little pricey but when I can bring myself to splurge this is definitely one of my #1 picks. I need all the help I can get with thickening and this stuff does the job!!!
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I have been trying to finish this bottle of shampoo because I am not that impressed. I don’t see much of a difference and I have to use a lot of it. It’s definitely a lightweight shampoo. I don’t think I would buy again unless I got it for the price I found it
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I have very flat, straight hair with no volume whatsoever. After using this product, I have noticed my hair being more bouncy and after blow drying my hair, I do notice a slight increase in volume. Fullness? I'm not to sure but it holds by its stance in volumizing.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
I have very greasy hair and this is one of the only shampoos that seems to consistently keep my hair clean. I love the smell. It keeps my hair clean all day and I find myself always repurchasing. I would recommend!
Kristin L.
Union, KY
I love the smell. I have been using this to years. I like to alternate shampoo and conditioner so my hair doesn't get used to it. I always keep this in the rotation when I'm looking for a literal pick me up.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
is this shampoo a good try or is nothing special on it?
Heather F.
Gresham, OR
Does this shampoo do well to add volume with out weighing hair down?
Kim G.
Hi, does the luxe shampoo has a conditioner?
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Kelly T.
How does this product compared to some of the products that claim to leave your hair with body and shine at a lower price point? Is it worth the extra money?

back