Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerJoico
Body Luxe Volumizing Conditioner

Joico Body Luxe Volumizing Conditioner

by Joico

Hi, does the luxe shampoo has a conditioner?
How does this product compared to some of the products that claim to leave your hair with body and shine at a lower price point? Is it worth the extra money?
Is this product any good & what's the price range?
Start your review of Joico Body Luxe Volumizing Conditioner!
Laura M.
Manhattan , KS
I really love this shampoo it’s absolutely the best, the only con would be that it’s pretty expensive. I only bought it because it was on sell and my sister had her cosmetology license making it way less expensive. You are definitely buying what you paid for! Another con would be that it runs out so fast! I wish I could get unlimited supply of this brand.
Stephanie B.
Spring Hill, KS
This shampoo smells amazing and really does add volume to your hair. It also keeps my hair soft and lasts in between washes. We bought ours at Marshall’s so it was really reasonably priced. We will definitely buy it again.
Madison P.
Glencoe, AL
I LOVE how my hair has looked since i have started using the Joico volumizing shampoo and conditioner. All of Joico’s products are amazing. It lathers so well and i am so impressed with how it has helped my hair. I get so many compliments daily on how much healthier my hair looks! I will never use any other shampoo other than Joico!
Melisa D.
Los Angeles , CA
I have slightly flat hair and this shampoo has worked wonders. It’s smells amazing. I think what I’m most obsessed with is the smell. But it really does give my hair volume.
Lilly O.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve never had a shampoo that actually helped add volume to my hair before this Joico one. A great buy and the smell is amazing.
Carolina S.
Atlanta
I love this brand! I use the hairspray which is awesome and tried their shampoo, next I want to try the conditioner!
Stevee F.
Flint, MI
It was a perfect gift ! My brother loved it and said that it was perfect for travel and made his hair super soft
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I wasn't thrilled with this shampoo or conditioner as a hairdresser and for a salon brand I just didn't think this performed as it should. My hair which is fine, thin and tangles easily wasn't very manageable after using this shampoo or conditioner. None of my three daughters cared for this set either and they none have hair like mine so, I can't really recommend it unless maybe for men.
Sam K.
95662
THIS shampoo does give me volume everything I use it. I love using it rwice a week you add some volume when my hair feels weighed down.
Brooke R.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have a lot of fine hair. This shampoo smells really good but I don’t feel like it gave me much volume.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...