BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This luxuriously rich shampoo contains Oat Protein Complex™ to thicken each hair fiber while cleansing gently.  pH 4.5 - 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?1 Answers
Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks." in 1 review
  • "I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos!" in 1 review
  • "I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help." in 1 review
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help. I also got the conditioner. I have used many other "luxury" or "salon-brand" shampoos -- this one just doesn't measure up. It definitely hasn't helped with volume or thickness, and it doesn't have a nice scent that lingers either. I won't be buying this again.
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Sandra Adolfsen G.
Bergen, Norway
I like this shampoo, but it didn't give my hair any volume or thickness at all. It smells good and makes the hair soft and shiny though.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a 1 L bottle, and glad i did love this. Makes my hair so thick and full it's amazing.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?