BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This luxuriously rich shampoo contains Oat Protein Complex™ to thicken each hair fiber while cleansing gently.  pH 4.5 - 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?1 Answers
Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks." in 1 review
  • "I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos!" in 1 review
  • "I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help." in 1 review
Hilary W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos! It gives my hair volume and smells fantastic. Also, it's a salon quality product, but you can find it for under $10 at stores like Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Would def. recommend to someone with thin wavy/curly hair who wants some volume!
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Select Option Size
This product is amazing specially when use with its own coonditioner and mask.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Select Option Size
This product doesn't dry out my scalp and works quite well! I would repurchase it because it didn't make me lose hair too. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the scent.
Kristinn E.
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
This is my Holy Grail shampoo, I have a lot of hair but it is fine, this shampoo makes my hair feel fuller and thicker, I will never be without it.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Select Option Size
This is an awesome product the brand is outstanding some of my clients do not care for the scent however it does a job well done
Holly T.
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
I recently tried this shampoo and I'm not a big fan. It seems like it takes a lot to of shampoo to get it to lather very well.
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
I bought this shampoo one day when I went to ULTA because they were out of my Paul Mitchell shampoo that I use to help volume and fullness of my hair. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks. I have thick-ish hair, it just lays very flat. Not after using this shampoo and conditioner... and it smells great. Will definitely buy again!
Ashley S.
Surrey , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this shampoo when I can't get in to buy my regular stuff. For a shampoo available at most drug stores and grocery stores and with a good price this is a great option.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
I got this in a 1 L bottle, and glad i did love this. Makes my hair so thick and full it's amazing.
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Bergen, Norway
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
I like this shampoo, but it didn't give my hair any volume or thickness at all. It smells good and makes the hair soft and shiny though.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?