BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This luxuriously rich shampoo contains Oat Protein Complex™ to thicken each hair fiber while cleansing gently.  pH 4.5 - 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?1 Answers
Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks." in 1 review
  • "I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos!" in 1 review
  • "I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
My roommate gave me this shampoo because she thought my hair was doing to fall out lol. Well, it was in pretty bad shape though. It was thin and brittle and when wet it felt almost elastic in a weird way. Needless to say, I had a lot of breakage. I would definitely but this one because it restored my hair and brought thickness back when I thought it was gone for good.
Han R.
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
I wouldn't say it helped make my hair thicker but it smells great and has a really nice formula but you pay for it. It is expensive. I bought mine at a ultra store.
stephanie v.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
This product doesn't dry out my scalp and works quite well! I would repurchase it because it didn't make me lose hair too. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the scent.
Janae D.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
This is an awesome product the brand is outstanding some of my clients do not care for the scent however it does a job well done
Farhana K.
Farhana K.
I really like this shampoo. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and a bit thicker. The scent is not overbearing. I have very oily hair so I have to shampoo everyday. I usually blow dry my hair after applying mousse. The shampoo and volumizing mousse definitely makes my hair look fuller and thicker. The shampoo is a bit pricey, but I would probably buy it again.
Holly T.
Holly T.
I recently tried this shampoo and I'm not a big fan. It seems like it takes a lot to of shampoo to get it to lather very well.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product is amazing specially when use with its own coonditioner and mask.
Kristinn E.
Kristinn E.
This is my Holy Grail shampoo, I have a lot of hair but it is fine, this shampoo makes my hair feel fuller and thicker, I will never be without it.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
I bought this shampoo one day when I went to ULTA because they were out of my Paul Mitchell shampoo that I use to help volume and fullness of my hair. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks. I have thick-ish hair, it just lays very flat. Not after using this shampoo and conditioner... and it smells great. Will definitely buy again!
Hilary W.
Hilary W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos! It gives my hair volume and smells fantastic. Also, it's a salon quality product, but you can find it for under $10 at stores like Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Would def. recommend to someone with thin wavy/curly hair who wants some volume!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?