BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This luxuriously rich shampoo contains Oat Protein Complex™ to thicken each hair fiber while cleansing gently.  pH 4.5 - 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?1 Answers
Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks." in 1 review
  • "I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help." in 1 review
  • "I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos!" in 1 review
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
A little pricey but when I can bring myself to splurge this is definitely one of my #1 picks. I need all the help I can get with thickening and this stuff does the job!!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
My roommate gave me this shampoo because she thought my hair was doing to fall out lol. Well, it was in pretty bad shape though. It was thin and brittle and when wet it felt almost elastic in a weird way. Needless to say, I had a lot of breakage. I would definitely but this one because it restored my hair and brought thickness back when I thought it was gone for good.
Lauren B.
I️ didn’t really notice much of a difference when using this shampoo. I️ think it might be a little heavy for my hair. It lathers and smells nice, but I’m still on the hunt for other working products since this one failed!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
I think this shampoo is one of the best high end shampoos I’ve ever used. It is true to its name and it really does a good job thickening my hair. It’s hard to find and a little expensive but I do love this product! Get it if you see it!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I like using this shampoo because helps to thicken my hair or makes it look thick. I love to have that illusion of thick hair when I curl my hair. It’s good for everyone. I am highly satisfied has a great smell
Farhana K.
I really like this shampoo. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and a bit thicker. The scent is not overbearing. I have very oily hair so I have to shampoo everyday. I usually blow dry my hair after applying mousse. The shampoo and volumizing mousse definitely makes my hair look fuller and thicker. The shampoo is a bit pricey, but I would probably buy it again.
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
I bought this shampoo one day when I went to ULTA because they were out of my Paul Mitchell shampoo that I use to help volume and fullness of my hair. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft full and shiny my hair looks. I have thick-ish hair, it just lays very flat. Not after using this shampoo and conditioner... and it smells great. Will definitely buy again!
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
I got this shampoo because I have very thin hair, and I was hoping this would help. I also got the conditioner. I have used many other "luxury" or "salon-brand" shampoos -- this one just doesn't measure up. It definitely hasn't helped with volume or thickness, and it doesn't have a nice scent that lingers either. I won't be buying this again.
Hilary W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
I have curly wavy hair and this is one of my favorite shampoos! It gives my hair volume and smells fantastic. Also, it's a salon quality product, but you can find it for under $10 at stores like Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Would def. recommend to someone with thin wavy/curly hair who wants some volume!
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?