BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 This luxuriously rich conditioner contains Oat Protein Complex™ to thicken each hair fiber while moisturizing and detangling.  pH 4.5 - 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I’ve tried this twice now. It never fails to impress me. It’s a bit pricey, but it’s completely worth it. It makes your hair feel and look so much fuller than before.
Tori Z.
Louisville, KY
THE SMELL. OMG I love the smell of this conditioner. Joico is fantastic for color treated hair. It helps keep the texture that color treatment gives my hair.
Kayla E.
I love this stuff! The smell is amazing And it works super fast! It’s definitely not pricey at all! Such a good deal
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Good conditioner but I didn’t really feel even after using the whole bottle that my hair felt or looked any thicker
molly g.
I do not like this conditioner. i don't believe that this does anything for me or my hair. it smells good though
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Ray J.
Hemet, CA
I have been using this for years on my hair I love this product. I would recommend this product to anyone
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Smells good I always stock up when I see them at Marshall’s or tj maxx they’re practically a steal there
Kerry Q.
Mason, OH
This has a great scent, but I feel like it weighed my fine hair down over time.