BY JOICO

Body Luxe Shampoo (For Fullness & Volume) see more...

Sol G.
Orlando, FL
Le da mucho volumen al cabello, recupera su vida y volumen natural estimula el crecimiento es el mejor shampoo lo use por mucho tiempo
Nevs V.
It's good for volume and doesn't get your hair oily or dull. Little goes a long way if your hair is fine. So pair it with conditioner
Denise O.
Platte City, MO
Love this shampoo & conditioner , great smell & hair feels great. Would buy again. Hair doesn't seem to fall out as much.
Yahaira M.
San Juan, TX
Love it the smell and it does add volume I tend to have days when my hair just looks really flat and this really helps
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The only thing that is a great day and night, but it was the only thing that is a great day and night, but it was
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
I love this makes my hair feel so good in salve I just want to buy a whole bunch of them..................
Rebecca A.
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair very hydrated and healthy. It is a very affordable price too
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Have not tried at home but they always use it in my salon after my hair cut and love the results.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not really like the result I thought it dried my hair, and it did nothing to moisturize.