BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex MWS 150 - 2500 This alcohol - free, root lifting foam contains Oat Protein Complex™ to thicken hair and support volume in all hair types. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Joico Laboratories product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the see more...

Buy on ULTA
Heather B.
Lubbock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely gives my hair some lift and body.  The results are long lasting and the product smells great too.  I can tell a difference in my hair when I don't use this product.  I will definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Joico, from their products to their hair color. It's always a safe bet with this brand.
This root lifter works very well at giving body without being crunchy or hard.
It says to spray into the roots, I put about a golf ball size in my palms, rub them together then run it through my roots on freshly washed hair.
I'll continue to but this & other Joico products.
Nikki L.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair isn't so thin but sometimes I like to give it a little extra volume. This product does the job without having to use so much. I apply it towards the roots of my hair where I want most of the volume and work my way down. And then I blow dry it with my round brush to make sure my hair stays put.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works similar to a dry shampoo if you need a good fragrance and volume to your hair. It is pricey but it provides a lot to your hair.
DEBBIE M.
I love this product , does what it needs to make your hair lift. Some products give you just volume this one lets it hold .
Taylor S.
london, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO MUCH VOLUME! I really loved the volume boost this gave my hair! It felt like it dried my hair out quite a bit, but a little leave-in conditioner solved that!