BY JOICO

WHAT IT IS Blonde Life Brightening Masque is formulated to intensely hydrate detox and illuminate. WHAT IT DOES Masques are for hiding things. but it won rsquo t be your blonde hair once you rsquo ve spent a few minutes with our brilliant blonde-brightening formula. This quick-rinse magician-of-a-treatment instantly hydrates softens and amps up your pale strands by neutralizing those nasty trace minerals that lead to dullness and yellowing. Nothing heavy nothing greasy. just on-tone crystal-clear perfection here.

Buy on ULTA
Crystal W.
lansing
For those of us who have trouble keeping our blonde, BLONDE. Joicos blonde products are a GOD SEND. This masque is amazing and goes into the hair easily. It definitely brightens up my white blondes! Buy this if your hair could use a little pop!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This mask really brought my highlights back to life again and provided just a bit of moisture to my dry, damager hair. I would consider repurchasing for the effect it had on livening up my highlights!
Lindsey H.
Berea, KY
Absolutely in love with this!! It makes my hair so silky soft!! Also instantly brightens my blonde hair! It's amazing, definitely would recommend. It's also affordable!
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
I began using this mask after my boyfriends mom (who does hair) recieved this product to try out.  (she then gave it to me because she doesn't have blonde hair).  I am in love with this hair masque.  It brightens my hair and leaves it so soft and very conditioned.  I will usually put it on in the beginning of my shower and then rinse it out at the end of my shower so that it stays on for about 25 minutes total.  I could tell that my hair wasn't becoming brassy at all from the hard water at my house and that it was staying the color that it was supposed to do.  10/10 would recommend for you to purchase if youre looking for a hair mask to help hard water brassiness and dry color damaged hair!
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Love the way Blonde Life actually brought the Life back to my hair. I finally don't have to use a leave in conditioner that eventually leaves my hair greasy looking.
Kristen S.
Dallas, TX
I used this masque after going platinum blonde, along with the Joico K-Pak shampoo and conditioner, and it made my hair so silky smooth and soft. I used my points at Ulta to get it, so it was an awesome deal! Nowhere else near me carries it. Would recommend if you have damaged or dried out hair, or if your blonde just needs a boost!
Alyssa H.
Medford, OR
This product is amazing. Especially if you have tints of color you do not want. Great for blonds!! Should be a must have in your bathroom. Add to the list for the next time you are out shopping. I love it and don't know what I would do with out it!!!!!
Beatrice B.
Anaheim , CA
I am OBSESSED with this new line!! I have been using other shampoos and it makes my hair soft by looking dull. This shampoo makes my hair SO shiny and healthy looking. I also like how it strips my hair of oils and doesn't weigh it down. Loveeee.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Helps take away the brassy colors in my hair, along with brightening my blonde highlights and hair. Also conditions and is not drying. A lot better than messing with toners and ending up accidentally with blue hue hair. Love this product.
Kohley O.
I used this entire system for a little while and it really didn't seem to make much difference at all for me. I don't feel like it brightened my hair and the mask I did feel made it softer but not brighter and it doesn't last long at all. It's inexpensive compared to JOICOs other products but still I say not worth it.
Jasmine A.
Question has been deleted
Caitlin S.
I use Joico purple shampoo and love it. Is this an item that I need to add to my hair care routine?
Tianna O.
Does it help take brass out of your hair?
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
I normally use purple shampoo however it can leave purple hues in my blonde hair. I'm naturally blonde so many products don't actually lighten my hair. Have any other blondes used this and seen results?
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Where can I purchase this product from ?