Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerJoico
Blonde Life Brightening Conditioner

Joico Blonde Life Brightening Conditioner

by Joico

Blonde Life Brightening Conditioner - Who likes those dense, overly heavy moisturizing treatments that threaten to drown out highlighted strands? Not Joico...so they've teamed the lightness of a lotion and the power of a serum in their deeply nourishing Brightening Conditioner, a formula that instantly revives blonde hair without weighing things down. Watch that champagne shine bubble up after every single rinse.Joico's bio-advanced peptide complex actually targets and reconstructs damaged strands; the naturally-occurring amino acid, arginine, is replenished, and an exotic blend of Polynesian and Tahitian tamanu and manoi oils hydrate and bump up that big-time blonde shine. - Blonde Life Brightening Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Blonde Life Brightening Conditioner!
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Absolutely love the way this product makes my hair feel! Having fine blonde hair can be difficult and frustrating, but now I'm frizz and static free with bright and shines blonde locks! Woo!
Sara W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lightweight conditioner for color treated hair. I think this is a good everyday conditioner. The reason I gave one less star is that it has no purple or blue pigment to brighten my highlights. Would say is definitely a conditioner that won't add weight to your hair.
Beth C.
Gilman, VT
I really like this conditioner for occasional use. I don't feel it helps to much with lightening and brightening, but it does make my hair very soft and smells great.
Averi F.
Ellisville, MS
Joico Blonde Life Brightening Conditioner uploaded by Averi F.
This product is the only thing that kept my hair on my head while transitioning back to blonde!
Sky E.
Overland Park, KS
Joico Blonde Life Brightening Conditioner uploaded by Sky E.
Lifts my naturally level 5 hair to an 8 or 9 in one go! My hair pulls soo yellow but it still looks softer compared to when I’ve used other lighteners! It’s definitely powerful so beware using it on already damaged hair. The lower volume of developer the better.
Macy W.
franklin
Loved this. Leaves freshly colored hair feeling soft and hydrated and keeps blonde color lasting longer
Sarah M.
Harrogate, TN
I use this all the time! I feel it totally brightens my color. Best for oily scalp! It can be pricey but definitely worth it. It smells fabulous and lasts for over 24 hrs+ all in all, i am satisfied with this products performance.
Olivia P.
This conditioner is amazing it leaves my hair super soft and bright especially with its partner in crime shampoo they both smell incredible. My hair stylist recommended them to me and I love them they aren’t very big but their $15 each witch isn’t bad at all for blond shampoo/ conditioner.
Ilyse B.
Levittown, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Not sure if it really makes my hair brighter but I know my hair looks healthier when I add it to my rotation of shampoo/conditioner. Love the smell only issue does make hair more dry feeling in end which isn’t always a bad thing- again I keep a rotation and sometimes hair does get oily [email protected] of the sets I use.
Emma W.
Nashville, TN
I started using this because my light blonde hair quickly looses its brightness in between highlights and I’ve already noticed a difference after just a week! My hair is so soft!

Looking for your answer?