Joico 16121601644 K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment - New Packaging - 1000ml-33.8oz

BY JOICO

Extremely hydrating treatment with pH 3.5 for overly dry, damaged hair -Re-structures hair with exclusive Keratin Silicone Complex -Penetrates deeply to seal the cuticle -Increases elasticity, strength & luminosity -Leaves hair silky smooth, manageable & healthy Product Line: Joico - Hair Care Product Size: 1000ml/33.8oz see more...

Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
This is the perfect pick me up for your hair, I use it once every two weeks. While it is on the pricier side, I pick mine up at TJ MAXX for a discounted price. I have a brown to blonde ombre and while my hair is thicker, it goes through really dry phases, and this seems to do the trick with added moisture back into my locks! I definitely recommend.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is an expensive treatment but by far one of the best ones I've ever tried. If your hair is dry and brittle this is a perfect product for you. Originally you had to get this through a cosmetologist but now they have it at stores even like ulta
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Great line, but I feel that it leaves my hair greasy. I still use it now and then, but I won't repu it. It smells really good.
member-fd306
Buenísimo! Me lo recomendaron cuando me teñí el cabello por primera vez y fue un éxito. Tengo el cabello largo y me duró bastante tiempo para acabarse a pesar de eso.