Joico 10.1-ounce K-Pak Reconstruct Holiday Duo

by Joico

Turn heads with this K-Pak holiday duo by Joico. Give the gift of rebuilt, reconstructed hair with this unique cream formula. It gently cleanses hair while enhancing elasticity, strength and shine. K-Pak reconstructs, strengthens and detangles dry, damaged hair, leaving tresses feeling smooth, silky and shiny. Set includes: One (1) 10.1-ounce shampoo and one (1) 10.1-ounce conditioner Quantity: One (1) set Targeted area: Hair For dry and damaged hair types Active ingredients: Hydrolyzed keratin, thioctic acid, psidium guajava fruite extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, evening primrose oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hyaluronic acid We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico 10.1-ounce K-Pak Reconstruct Holiday Duo!
This shampoo and conditioner are very good if you need moisture, however over time I feel like there's a strange build up on my hair. But it works and smells good.
Milam, TX
My favorite shamoo and conditioner. This leaves my heavily bleached hair manageable and soft. Has a great "salon smell". My hairdresser uses this too. This is my everyday duo.
The joico kpack line is very good. I especially like how creamy and moisturizing it is. I used it everyday for a year and I never felt like it gave me build up.
Riverview, FL
Amazing protein treatment that really strengthens your hair and doesn't leave it feeling hard. It's the best of both worlds, it provides strenth and moisture.
St Martinvlle, LA
Had a bad experience dying my hair years ago. Hair was extremely brittle And constantly breaking. And this line helped to bring my hair all the way back.
Union City, NJ
Amazing product! Joico is under rated! Overpriced! Smells amazing!!! Leaves my hair very healthy ..the results are very satisfactory & effective !
Sulfate free....works for color treated hair....smell is subtle and fresh....these bottles last a while and are good size....got it at my salon
Chelsea, AL
Like it only wish it had more moisture and natural ingredients but it does add vitamins and nutrients and helps with tangles!!! Good product
I feel that this product is ok! The smell is a little too strong for me and I feel that it doesn’t really condition your hair that much
Stephensport, KY
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I CHEMICALLY TREAT MY HAIR FREQUENTLY AND THIS REALLY DOES THE JOB OF MOISTURIZING AND PROTECTING MY HAIR.

Looking for your answer?