Joico 10.1-ounce Color Endure Violet Shampoo uploaded by Fallon Z.Joico 10.1-ounce Color Endure Violet Shampoo uploaded by Maegan G.Joico 10.1-ounce Color Endure Violet Shampoo uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.

BY JOICO #74 in Shampoo

Please note - The formula of this product has been updated. JOICO Color Endure Violet Shampoo is a nourishing cleanser that is designed to boost shine and maintain tone for cool blonde, highlighted, bleached or grey hair. The shampoo is formulated to neutralise yellow and brassy tones, that are often caused by oxidation, and prolong a brighter, radiant colour. The JOICO Color Endure range is developed with Multi-Spectrum Defense ComplexTM that is specifically designed to prevent colour-fade and tonal change that is often caused from external aggressors (UV, pollution).The Bio-Advanced Peptide ComplexTM strengthens and protects the hair fibre by innovatively replicating DNA of healthy human hair for a resilient, rejuvenated result that is smooth and full of shine. see more...

Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Joico was the first high end shampoo and conditioner that I ever tried and really started my habit of really paying attention to the products that I put in my hair. I was having issues with my color treatments fading super fast and someone recommended this brand so I decided to try it and it was excellent. My hair stopped fading as fast and the shampoo actually left my hair feeling clean without feeling weighed down. I still use this shampoo and conditioner, however I rotate my products out so my hair doesn’t get too used to the same product. I used to hair styling my hair, but now I actually enjoy it.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love both of their purple shampoo’s but this one is my favorite out of the two it’s not is drying as the other one and I like the scent better they are both a bit on the price your side but their high-end and definitely worth it if you have the coin to spend on it and they last a while
Megan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo, and any shampoo by Joico. My hair always feel clean and healthy after I use it, and opposed to other drugstore brands than seem to weigh my hair down. It keeps my long hair smooth, shiny, and keeps split ends at bay. This is my go to shampoo.
Libby H.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this after coloring my hair and finding it in TJ Max for a good price. It was alright. It made my hair oily, but also kept it healthy. I didn’t feel like it prolonged the color in my hair by much. But it smelled nice, came in a good size bottle, and got the job done.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been told that if you have a darker base color that a violet shampoo is what you should opt for over a blue shampoo. I usually lather and let the shampoo linger before using the conditioner. Seeing as how I have recently swapped for a volume boosting shampoo. I see that my color has faded. But who knows if it was the shampoo or that I need a touch up.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I purchased this product to try to maintain my color and shine after processing it. Normally my hair will be very dull in the last couple of weeks before its time to go back to the salon for a redo. I thought the product helped a bit but was kinda expensive so I didn't buy it again.  Joico 10.1-ounce Color Endure Violet Shampoo
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When deciding I wanted to get ombré I knew I would have needed a special shampoo for my hair. Since bleaching can be damaging. I learned that blonde can turn yellow or brassy looking after time and a couple washes. Blue is supposed to cancel the yellow undertones in the hair. So I decided to grab this blue shampoo for my almost platinum hair. I love the smell of this shampoo and how well it worked for my hair. I would typically leave the blue shampoo sitting in my hair for 5 minutes and yes it did work it’s magic.!
Mari. P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this after dying my hair it was a great alternative to cheap hair products it kept my color bright for longer and didn't strip it or damage my hair. Recommended by my hairstylist it was a great buy and I would totally use it again when needed!
Cynthia W.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had blonde hair this was my go to for purple shampoo and conditioner. The color is a deep rich purple so it will neutralize those brassy tones. It smells great and it is not drying for your hair! It’s a must when you are maintaining blonde hair!
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this shampoo once and I really liked the results. My hair stylist used it on me and I loved how it made my hair smell. It’s pricy, but it’s a salon type product. It’s not my favorite hair product but I do really love the fragrance!
Courtney G.
How long should I leave this on for before rinsing out?