BY JOHNSONVILLE

Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Johnsonville is hands down the best sausage! Living in Wisconsin, sausage is done by everyone and Johnsonville is above and beyond! They are so flavorful, and the snap of the casing when you take that first bite is heavenly! I would definitely recommend Johnsonville!!!
Cristie G.
Love these links for a good BBQ day!! Everyone at our house lives a cheddar stuffed links. You cant cook them for to long, if you like them blackened, because the cheese will start to ooze out all over the place. They're definitely best on the grill and if you cant make it to the grill on a pan on the stove will do. Make a batch of potatoe salad and so.e deviled eggs and you have yourself a cook out!!
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
We wisconsin people love our cheese. These are so good. I make these with pancakes or waffles and my family eats them up, there gone before I get done cooking everything else.
Danielle M.
mesa, AZ
I am not much of a fan of sausage so I can be extremely picky, however to go with breakfast these are great. the cheese is not overpowering the sausage flavor and vice versa. Juicy and go very well with some scrambled eggs.... and more cheese! my favorite brand .
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
I love using Johnsonville cheddar for most of my recipes. I love the fact that has the nice meat flavor along with fresh cheddar. We grill them we use them in the oven and cook them on the stove and they are fantastic with fresh diced potatoes and olive oil.
Kathy N.
Saluda
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids all time favorite sausage. If I don’t have it in the house I will have to go get it. It’s price is affordable. Is wish they had bigger packs. The flavor is great. I will continue to buy johnsonville Wisconsin cheddar sausage
hien L.
Trussville, AL
I am not really a fan of sausage but their breakfast sausage is tasty. Great to pair with eggs and pancakes. i like that these were not dry and tasteless. It has lot of flavor and seasoning. Yes i would recommend this to anyone who enjoys breakfast meats.
Autumn C.
Oshkosh, WI
These tiny links of goodness help my morning go smooth. Pair it with a sausage grilled from the same company and you have easy sausage and eggs for breakfast. It is a wounderful meaty flavor. I won’t buy sausage anywhere else
Samantha B.
I’m not a huge fan of sausage like this but every now and then I crave it. And this is one of the best sausages I’ve ever had. I really enjoy the cheese being in the sausage. The fry up good and don’t take long to heat up.
Abriel J.
Meherrin
I absolutely love this brand. Considering that i really don't like sausage at alllllll. This gave me a whole new approach to the world of sausage. My parents are big fans of sausage.