Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage

Johnsonville® Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage.
Only premium cuts of pork.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage!
6 days agoMiddleburg, FL
I love love love sausage any kind and at anytime the flavor is soo good usually get maple but if not just dip in syrup can’t go wrong with sausage the price is affordable unless you shop somewhere like Publix or winndixie I shop at walmart
20 days agopoint pleasant
These are so yummy. Once they start cooking the whole house smells amazing too. They’re also very affordable and I buy these every grocery shopping trip. I’d definitely recommend to all parents! My picky eaters even love these
2 months agoTarawa Ter, NC
Love Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage. It tastes so good with that little bit of sweetness from the maple syrup. I love to brown it up and then roll it in some bread and eat it for breakfast. Tastes yummy and definitely recommend to people.
2 months agoOshkosh , WI
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite kind of breakfast sausage. I cook it with my egg scrambles and fries up quickly. Isn’t too salty or too greasy. My husband is also obsessed with this breakfast sausage. It’s a big hit in the household
2 years agoClovis, CA
These are tasty and go really well in a breakfast casserole. They are decently priced and come with a lot! I usually cook them in a casserole with eggs and hash browns and lots of cheese. They can be found at all grocery stores.
8 months agoEast Peoria, IL
I absolutely love the flavor of this breakfast sausage  and the way it crisps up and caramelizes a bit while cooking!  I'm sure it's probably not the healthiest breakfast sausage, but it's totally worth the calories!  They sell it at Aldi and it's so delicious!  We usually alternate between breakfast sausage and bacon, so I'm buying it about every other week
5 months agoHolton, KS
My husband works for Johnsonville so we eat these frequently. They smell strongly of maple syrup when taken from the package. However when cooked they really don’t taste much like maple flavor at all. The smell makes you think it would but from our experience it tastes the same as their regular sausage so that’s something to note. They cook well and reheat well also.
2 years agoGonzales
Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausages are the best around! They are gluten free and taste great! I love the flavor the bit of maple syrup adds to the sausage.  These are a great buy; however, I wish they were easier to find.  They're frequently out of stock at grocers around my area.
10 months agoWhitesboro, NY
Meh! The product is okay. I am very picky with meats and find that this product seems to not have the best taste in sausage. I feel that the product is more concerned Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage with the flavoring of the sausage rather than the actual meat itself. It's not terrible but I certainly wouldn't highly recommend it!
10 months agoParma, OH
These are really good sausages, but you can't really tell the difference between these and a non-name-brand sausage link.  For the price difference, I definitely recommend trying your local grocery store brands instead.  That being said, if brand is something that means a lot to you, totally buy these because they do taste good, I just don't think they're worth the money.