Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage uploaded by Candace T.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #3 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage.
Only premium cuts of pork.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

karissa g.
Yucaipa, CA
We cook breakfast here at least a few days a week and yes I have purchased several time at Albertson’s and I do like to taste it taste really well and I’ve had no complaints or issues and the food always comes and great quality and I would recommend it to friends and serve it to my friends here at the breakfast table
Shannon💋 W.
I love this sausage I buy it in my house all the time. My son really loves it. And I think what we love so much about it is the sweet maple taste you get from it which is so good. I love that you get plenty of pieces in this package as well! And to not badly priced at all, I would definitely recommend this. And you can find it in any grocery store!
Kallie B.
So my husband is actually pretty picky when it comes to sausage which I totally get.  Some sausage is way greasier then others with lots of fat and I do understand that its pork, but I love something that is not caked with it.    This is the sausage links which are quick and easy to cool in a skillet.  Also it has a great flavor.
Corina A.
I was looking specifically for maple flavored breakfast sausage, but being these were fully cooked was just a nice bonus. They cook up super fast (by the time my eggs are done, they are too). They're full of flavor, the maple is definitely noticeable. It also helps to curb my sweet tooth a bit!
mattie w.
my family loves these , we have tried a few of there flavors this is our fave, we love these on saturday morning when we are together, the trick is to cook them slow so they are good and brown. I have gotten these at many differnt groceries. Love these and you will too.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I am not a fan of most breakfast sausage as most kinds smell and taste a bit rancid to me but I like this johnsonsvill maple sausage. There is none of that icky sausage smell or sour flavor. It is just nice and meaty with a hint of maple. Goes well with pancakes.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Johnsonville sausage is great and I will always use it. However, this maple sausage is just overwhelming! The maple flavor is so strong and very prevalent. I am not for the sweet and ended up just tossing this sausage. Wasted all but 2 bites.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
This is amazingly delicious I like to cook it with some eggs bit of toast with some orange juice really good everyone in the household loves it always have to make a little bit extra for those grubby little hands that like to pick up the food when I’m still cooking it
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
One of my favorite pork sausage products to choose from. It’s very good to eat the taste is brilliant. I would recommend other to use this product. You can get it for a very low price in any foodlion grocery store or Walmart.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
As a kid it was always a treat to have the sausage links instead of sausage patties. I always requested them for birthdays or any other special occasion and these were the ones my mom bought. It brings back great memories from my childhood. They also taste great!