Johnsonville Turkey Sausage with Cheddar Links

by Johnsonville

Enjoy the Great Taste of Johnsonville, now made with turkey! We blend real turkey and creamy Cheddar cheese, then naturally hardwood smoke the links until they are juicy and flavorful. They’re heaven on a bun!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnsonville Turkey Sausage with Cheddar Links!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Johnsonville Turkey Sausage with Cheddar Links uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I liked these Turkey sausages, but I found that BC they were leaner than the pork links, when I cooked them in the oven, they dried out a little around the edges. I still ate them & they tasted good, but I’ll probably just have to cook them at a lower temp than the pork sausages. The cheddar was just as gooey as with the pork sausages. #gobbledup Johnsonville Turkey Sausage with Cheddar Links
Crista L.
Coon Rapids, MN
These are a great addition to the grill during hot summer months. The kiddo loves these and they are healthier than the mystery meat hot dogs available at the store. The cheese adds a great element to these and we love to simply add to a hot dog bun or occasionally throw these into a breakfast scramble or even a simple pasta dish.
Phoomhonetin T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t eat pork so this turkey sausage is good to choose for me.It taste very delicious and good value for the taste
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sausage! Haven't eaten pork in a while but really missed eating sausage with my breakfast. The turkey variety fits with my current lifestyle. The company makes amazing foods. Worth a try!
Tana C.
Bull Shoals, AR
This is a common staple must have in our house. Ever since we started eating healthier, we have been finding product like this one that is a lower calorie healthier option to hot dogs. These taste fabulous! Especially with the cheese inside. My 18 you loves them too and in fact he prefers them over regular hot dogs now. My dogs even love these!
Kay H.
For someone who loves hotdogs but not the calories, these are such a fabulous alternative! Really tasty, perfect for grilling and one of my summer staples!
Melanie K.
York, PA
I love these! Taste as good as pork sausage but a bit on the healthier side. These are great cooked on grill and make a wonderful addition to any summer backyard bash. #backyardbash
Stuart T.
Arlington, IN
These things are fantastic! They taste just as good as any other smoked sausage, plus there's Cheddar cheese in them! Oh, and no mechanically separated meat for those of you who look for that.
Amanda O.
Rockford, MI
Honestly I am not a fan of these. But my husband loves them. He likes the turkey for a healthier option.
Olga A.
Trevose, PA
Delicious! Fry this up on the stove, add some noodles to it, and you have the perfect dinner. Or, mix it into an omelette in the morning and you have yourself a yummy breakfast. Whatever you decide to pair it with, it's is delicious. There is just the right amount of cheddar in it for your taste buds to feel it.

Looking for your answer?