BY JOHNSONVILLE #13 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Turkey Sausage With Cheddar Cheese.
50% less fat.
Than USDA data for pork smoked sausage.
Fully cooked.
0g trans fat per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. P-34224.

Buy on Jet.com
Tana C.
Tana C.
Bull Shoals, AR
This is a common staple must have in our house. Ever since we started eating healthier, we have been finding product like this one that is a lower calorie healthier option to hot dogs. These taste fabulous! Especially with the cheese inside. My 18 you loves them too and in fact he prefers them over regular hot dogs now. My dogs even love these!
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Fry this up on the stove, add some noodles to it, and you have the perfect dinner. Or, mix it into an omelette in the morning and you have yourself a yummy breakfast. Whatever you decide to pair it with, it's is delicious. There is just the right amount of cheddar in it for your taste buds to feel it.
Stuart T.
Stuart T.
Arlington, IN
These things are fantastic! They taste just as good as any other smoked sausage, plus there's Cheddar cheese in them! Oh, and no mechanically separated meat for those of you who look for that.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
York , PA
Foodie Expert
I love these! Taste as good as pork sausage but a bit on the healthier side. These are great cooked on grill and make a wonderful addition to any summer backyard bash. #backyardbash
Kay H.
Kay H.
For someone who loves hotdogs but not the calories, these are such a fabulous alternative! Really tasty, perfect for grilling and one of my summer staples!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Rockford, MI
Honestly I am not a fan of these. But my husband loves them. He likes the turkey for a healthier option.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Foodie Expert
Love these. Good for my family. They would rather eat these than any others.
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
Foodie Expert
My family prefers these over regular sausage or hotdogs. We feed these to our 15 month old and he loves them too. It's even yummy to cut them up and throw in with pasta and sauce.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jackson, MS
I've begun using turkey meat instead of other meats and love this! Great for a healthier option!
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love this product has a very great taste is mouth watering I purchase different ones weekly