Johnsonville® Sweet Italian Ground Sausage uploaded by Jessica L.Johnsonville® Sweet Italian Ground Sausage uploaded by sarah c.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

• "It's really good if you chop it up and put it on pizza though!" in 1 review
Elle R.
Dayton
Someone mentioned Zuppa Toscana, my favorite soup.  I know there are many that do not like cream based soups, but put Johnsonville - which is the only sausage I buy - in that recipe and all bets are off.  I probably buy two packs a month and I live alone.  But I cook alot because that is one of my passions, so it better taste good because even I wouldn't eat it if it didn't.  I like to mix the sweet with the hot.  Get's a little interesting. Probably the best italian sausage I have ever had and I am originally from Chicago.
Pat M.
I use only Johnsonville sausage because I never find gristle and it has good flavor.  They links do not shrink and stay firm.  This product just has overall better flavor and quality. I use the ground sausage in many recipes and it never disappoints.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Italian night is not an Italian night at our house if it doesn't include really good Italian sausage and Johnsonville is the best. I use it in everything from soups to lasagna, it brings the extra flavor that every dish is missing without it. I highly recommend this brand over the rest because of its consistency and quality. It really is the best.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I cut up this sausage to use in a spaghetti sauce I was making from scratch. When I cooked it there was not much grease which was nice and it added a great flavor to my sauce and I was very happy with the outcome! I have repurchased this sausage again to make more homemade sauce and I will I'm sure continue to do so!!
G M.
Diamond Spgs, CA
Omg I love this stuff so much. It  tastes like the perfect Italian sausage, exactly what you would want from this, not too overpowering but still very flavorful. This would make an amazing addition to lasagna or as the neat in spaghetti omfg. Yum.
Ashley S.
Brookville, IN
We use this product for stuffed mushrooms at my house. It’s sooo good! We get mushrooms, pull out the stems, fill the inside of the mushroom with this sausage and then top with Pablo bread crumbs and bake. They are a yummy dish or app!
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
Whew this puts that extra bang in my spaghetti! Cut up links or ground & crumbled it’s always just kicked it up a notch! Great value not expensive at all & the flavors are always satisfying! No cons, I definitely recommend it for a flavor packed anything!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
We’re not a huge fan of Italian sausage, but Johnsonville works great for us when I scratch make lasagna. It crumbles easily and adds just the right taste to my lasagna so it’s not too beefy and not super pork tasting.
Rebecca F.
Yum! One of my favorite Italian sausages! I love how it’s ground so I don’t have to cut it up into pieces or remove it from the casings. It has a great flavor, especially when adding it with potatoes and making Zappa Toscana!
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Johnsonville sausages are my go to for dinner. Every one always loves it. Especially if you fry them up with butter peppers and onions and then you put it all in a big hot dog or hoagie bun.