BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Stadium Brats.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.
Cooked bratwurst.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 32009. see more...

Viktoria M.
Ooltewah, TN
These were amazing. They grilled nicely, evenly and quickly. I can not wait to purchase these again. Everyone loved them
Ani S.
I never ate sausage until my brother in law made one of these with horseradish mustard on a toasted roll at my first Greenbay Packers tailgate party. I now eat one every year with sauerkraut and mustard. This is my indulgence once a year. I look forward to the first football tail gate !
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
These are so good! My family loves them and we get them all the time for quick and easy BBQ lunches or dinners. They taste amazing and have a nice texture to them. They go great with any toppings!
Dorothy H.
Daytona Beach, FL
My husband and I cook these alllll the time on the grill. That is how they are best prepared I think! I typically eat mine with avocado and ketchup. They go perfect for a delicious grilled meal.
Katie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
As a college student, meats can be very expensive. Due to this brats are normally one of the meats that I find I can afford on my part time salary and also that tastes decent.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
my husbands and i go to ride or die choice. cook these with chips, beans, fries, slaw. doesn't matter. they all go good together because of your great quality of meat
Mikayla J.
The only brats my family will eat! Their flavor is much better than any other version, Johnsonville or other brand. They don't have a strange perfume or artificial flavor to them. We buy them all summer long to grill!
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite! I love the taste of these and that they are already precooked so when we grill them it doesn't take long at all!
carissa c.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are my all time favorite brats. I have liked all the flavors I've tried by this brand but the stadium brats are by far the best. I can't put my finger on why but they are just so yummy grilled up and topped with the classics! Definitely something I'd expect to find at a baseball game, except cheaper and more tasty.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
One of my most fave brands. Stadium sausage has been my pick lately when we have brats usually its cheddar filled but the flavor of the stadium brat I don't think I've had a sausage that tasted quite like that. It's one of my top picks after italian sausage.