BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Stadium Brats.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.
Cooked bratwurst.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 32009. see more...

kathygraves
kathygraves
I think I might be addicted to Johnsonville brats. I can't go very long before purchasing them again and again.They are delicious, juicy and taste high quality. I love making brats on stadium buns with sauerkraut and provolone or cut up and stir fried with onions and cabbage.
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
This product is good at a cookout and even for the morning breakfast in bed. I would recommend this that likes brats.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I love these brats! If you're a big fan of brats I would highly recommend that you get these. They're soo yummy😊
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
My hubby loves Johnsonville in general, they have so many flavors of brats and bratwursts. They're great!
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
They don't quite compare to freshly made ones from the meat market but they are still next best choice.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband loves Jacksonville stadium brats! He like to grill them and eat the for a good snack!
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Foodie Expert
I love Johnson Ville brats they are the only thing close to hot dogs that I will eat!
Casey J.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
One of my most fave brands. Stadium sausage has been my pick lately when we have brats usually its cheddar filled but the flavor of the stadium brat I don't think I've had a sausage that tasted quite like that. It's one of my top picks after italian sausage.
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
Foodie Expert
Nothing like a stadium brat on the grill on a hit summer day! We love these. It's great they're pre cooked
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
E Liverpool, OH
Johnsonville Stadium Brats are a family favorite at my house! We love them year round. They are great on the grill, or fried on the stove.