Add a Photo

By JOHNSONVILLE
Johnsonville® Stadium Brats.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.
Cooked bratwurst.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 32009.
kathygraves
kathygraves

I think I might be addicted to Johnsonville brats. I can't go very long before purchasing them again and again.They are delicious, juicy and taste high quality. I love making brats on stadium buns with sauerkraut and provolone or cut up and stir fried with onions and cabbage.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
E Liverpool, OH

Johnsonville Stadium Brats are a family favorite at my house! We love them year round. They are great on the grill, or fried on the stove.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD

These are great. I buy these all the time. I normally end up sharing a one with my doggy. Will buy again. Great for cool outs
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN

This product is good at a cookout and even for the morning breakfast in bed. I would recommend this that likes brats.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

I love these brats! If you're a big fan of brats I would highly recommend that you get these. They're soo yummy😊
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, Oh

My hubby loves Johnsonville in general, they have so many flavors of brats and bratwursts. They're great!
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI

They don't quite compare to freshly made ones from the meat market but they are still next best choice.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Jacksonville, FL

My husband loves Jacksonville stadium brats! He like to grill them and eat the for a good snack!
Gessyka S.
Gessyka S.
Bessemer, MI

Only brand of brats that I will buy, lot of flavors and they are always a big hit with everyone.
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.

Family loves these. already cooked all you need to do is warm up on the grill. great flavor.

Join Now