BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Stadium Brats.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.
Cooked bratwurst.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 32009. see more...

carissa c.
Christiana , TN
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite brats. I have liked all the flavors I've tried by this brand but the stadium brats are by far the best. I can't put my finger on why but they are just so yummy grilled up and topped with the classics! Definitely something I'd expect to find at a baseball game, except cheaper and more tasty.
Ani S.
Foodie Expert
I never ate sausage until my brother in law made one of these with horseradish mustard on a toasted roll at my first Greenbay Packers tailgate party. I now eat one every year with sauerkraut and mustard. This is my indulgence once a year. I look forward to the first football tail gate !
Mikayla J.
The only brats my family will eat! Their flavor is much better than any other version, Johnsonville or other brand. They don't have a strange perfume or artificial flavor to them. We buy them all summer long to grill!
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are so good! My family loves them and we get them all the time for quick and easy BBQ lunches or dinners. They taste amazing and have a nice texture to them. They go great with any toppings!
Katie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
As a college student, meats can be very expensive. Due to this brats are normally one of the meats that I find I can afford on my part time salary and also that tastes decent.
Dorothy H.
Daytona Beach, FL
My husband and I cook these alllll the time on the grill. That is how they are best prepared I think! I typically eat mine with avocado and ketchup. They go perfect for a delicious grilled meal.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
my husbands and i go to ride or die choice. cook these with chips, beans, fries, slaw. doesn't matter. they all go good together because of your great quality of meat
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
One of my most fave brands. Stadium sausage has been my pick lately when we have brats usually its cheddar filled but the flavor of the stadium brat I don't think I've had a sausage that tasted quite like that. It's one of my top picks after italian sausage.
kathygraves
I think I might be addicted to Johnsonville brats. I can't go very long before purchasing them again and again.They are delicious, juicy and taste high quality. I love making brats on stadium buns with sauerkraut and provolone or cut up and stir fried with onions and cabbage.
Patricia M.
E Liverpool, OH
Johnsonville Stadium Brats are a family favorite at my house! We love them year round. They are great on the grill, or fried on the stove.