BY JOHNSONVILLE #57 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage.

No fillers!

Only premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Elyse B.
My favorite. When this is cooking, it smells delicious. Tons of my friends have found it normal, no questions asked, but my current boyfriend finds it strange that I put it in my pasta. No idea why. It tastes so good with pasta and that’s how I usually eat this sausage. Give it a try!
Emily Z.
These are my go to as far as smoked sausage goes. I usually buy them at Walmart and their prices are really great. These sausages aren't too spicy, but they're just right. I buy them all the time!! They are so delicious!!
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
It is good but I like with fresh jalapeno and cheddar with sausage because it more taste than this. This is good too because not need to add more in the small bread hot dogs. I actually buy this more than 5 times. Lol
Malinda H.
Tunnel Hill
Family favorite for everyone in my household! My kids (ages 1, 4, & 10) enjoy them just has much as my husband and I and actually prefer these over regular hotdogs! The flavor matches the heat perfectly!
Jess M.
Bristol, CT
great for grilling and picnics! this is a great alternative to the same old hot dogs and hamburgers for a cookout. the flavor is great and they are usually on sale at my local grocery store.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
My family loves these. I make chili cheese dogs with these. I love the jalapeno kick they have not to spicy just the right amount. My kiddo asks for them everytime we're at the store.
Pan S.
I can eat this every single day....they are sooo good....not too spicy ....just the right amount of kick...perfect with bbq sauce as well....also great for lunch...I found that it’s best on the grill
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
 I sometimes eat a keto diet - very low carb, high fat, moderate protein. These are so great for a small dinner or snack! They taste great and are not too spicy!
Tammy H.
Flintville, TN
We love the Johnsonville sausage for roasting over the fire in our fire pit. This is one of our family’s favorite things to do in the summer. And we always use Johnsonville.
Brianna P.
These are great. Love to grill them up. Something I've noticed if you grill them longer they dull down a bit (spiciness) however if you take them off right when they are done they can be very spicy either way they are delicious.