BY JOHNSONVILLE #23 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage.

No fillers!

Only premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Amy K.
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Surprisingly delicious. The jalapeño has a nice bite and the cheese is cream. Really good.
Julie D.
Julie D.
I love these! They add a nice kick for when you want hotdogs, but also want a little spice!
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Overall, it is a great company. They provide high quality meat at reasonable prices which is why I love this company. I can trust it for quick purchases to accompany last minute BBQ parties. Also, you can find several wonderful, tasty recipes on the website so the possibilities are basically endless.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Covington, TN
These are so good! They have the perfect amount of spicyness. They are the best on the grill, but they are still good just cooked on the stove.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
My husband and I have gotten these numerous times and really like them. He puts them on the grill and we always make sure to get a few packages so we have leftovers.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
My husband and I love these,great flavor and nice and juicy. The meat is high quality and we always tell our friends about these. Yummy!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
These are great. My husband and I eat these at least once a week. They aren't too spicy but still have that wonderful jalapeño kick to them.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
I personally don't like jalapeno, but my family loves these. Always a great quality, amazing tasting product. I've tried many different flavors of their smoked sausage, and I haven't found one I don't like.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Love the jalapeño & cheddar sausages great for hot dogs or in scrambled eggs! Johnsonville offers high quality meats at a great price.