BY JOHNSONVILLE #51 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage.

No fillers!

Only premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Mariel O.
Merced, CA
It is good but I like with fresh jalapeno and cheddar with sausage because it more taste than this. This is good too because not need to add more in the small bread hot dogs. I actually buy this more than 5 times. Lol
Pan S.
I can eat this every single day....they are sooo good....not too spicy ....just the right amount of kick...perfect with bbq sauce as well....also great for lunch...I found that it’s best on the grill
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
 I sometimes eat a keto diet - very low carb, high fat, moderate protein. These are so great for a small dinner or snack! They taste great and are not too spicy!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Mmmmmmmmmm...... I LOVE these!! They are so delicious and have just the perfect amount of kick!! They grill fantastically too! It is really hard to find better than these!
Christine L.
Washington, IA
These are my favorite summer time brats! Throw them on the grill and serve it on a fresh bun with mayo, mustard and relish. Delicious! They’re spicy but not too spicy.
Sylvia U.
I received these from Kroger for free as part of the freebie Friday. I don't actually eat brats but my husband loves them. It's nice that they have the cheddar and jalapeños in them. My husband loves spicy food so these are great.
Nicole N.
These are very good! The jalapeno flavor is perfect and not too spicy at all, so if you are sensitive to hot foods, I would say this is more of a mild heat flavor. I love that these are fully cooked. They really only take about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes in the microwave. Be careful with the first bite or you may get burned by a squirt of sizzling cheese. The momentary suffering will be worth it, though!
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Overall, it is a great company. They provide high quality meat at reasonable prices which is why I love this company. I can trust it for quick purchases to accompany last minute BBQ parties. Also, you can find several wonderful, tasty recipes on the website so the possibilities are basically endless.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
My husband and I have gotten these numerous times and really like them. He puts them on the grill and we always make sure to get a few packages so we have leftovers.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
They're not very spicy but they're very good. We always have these at cookouts. The flavor of the jalapeño and cheese is a really good balance!