Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage Jalapeno & Cheddar uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #48 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage.

No fillers!

Only premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
These are amazing! Sometimes I hate eating anything "Jalapeno Cheddar" flavored because they always seem to remind me of that nacho cheese sauce you get at the movie theater. First of all, I love that you can actually see the chunks of both peppers and cheese in the sausages. You can taste the smokeyness of these links which already give it plenty of flavor. The smoke almost gives it a sweetness. This helps to combat the mild spicy flavor of the jalapeno. You can taste both the cheese and the pepper so not one over powers the other, it sort of balances the flavor out. These are really easy and quick to make and a staple when we are grilling in my life.
Jennifer A.
Absolutely amazing my oldest loves this and so do I my youngest says it’s to spicy and my hubby cannot have as he has diverticulitis but it’s amazing to cut into little pieces or leave as is and grill something I will continue purchase fresh flavor and absolutely all in all delicious
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
These are the greatest! The mixture of cheddar and jalapeño are great together, it isn’t too strong of jalapeño and it isn’t too strong of cheese. They’re the perfect combo to go with this sausage. They outdid themselves with this one.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love these. Perfect for a day of grilling, if you don’t want just a plain hotdog, these are such a go-to. I love that they are filling and actually has such a great taste. I also stock up on these for lake days!
Stephanie F.
I love the flavor of these. The jalapeño gives the sausage a nice kick, but it’s not really spicy you just get the flavor pretty much of jalapeño. I prefer these over a hotdog. They taste way better
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
My favorite brat! It’s got a little bit of spice from the jalapeños, but not anything crazy, and the perfect amount of cheese. Throw it on a bun with some mustard and I’m set!
Elyse B.
My favorite. When this is cooking, it smells delicious. Tons of my friends have found it normal, no questions asked, but my current boyfriend finds it strange that I put it in my pasta. No idea why. It tastes so good with pasta and that’s how I usually eat this sausage. Give it a try!
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
Spicier than I had anticipated. I’m not big on spicy food but I do like it from time to time. I decided to try this new Johnsonville sausage and OMG! It was spicy!
Ashley W.
I usually am not a fan of jalapeno but these have subtle kick of jalapeno and lots of cheese. They are the best of both worlds. Perfect for summer grilling, there is always a package in my family's fridge for the whole summer season.
Emily Z.
These are my go to as far as smoked sausage goes. I usually buy them at Walmart and their prices are really great. These sausages aren't too spicy, but they're just right. I buy them all the time!! They are so delicious!!