BY JOHNSONVILLE #51 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage.

No fillers!

Only premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Sally D.
Spicy perfection! These grill up so nice. You can't beat the flavor that comes bursting out with each bite. The casing has a nice snap and the meat has good texture. We buy these for every cookout or celebration.
Caitlin K.
Redford, MI
I really liked the spicy, smoky flavor of these smoked sausages. There was plenty of cheddar and and large pieces of jalapeño. I also like the convenience of the sausages being fully cooked.
Ayrianna N.
My husband loves these. He says they have just the right amount of heat to really make them great. We always have a package on hand.
Ashley P.
Three Oaks, MI
These are perfect amount of spicy and so delicious!!! Perfect for a backyard cookout with all your friends!
Kaycee W.
These are seriously bursting with flavor. great for a backyard BBQ. Not overly spicy but just enough. yum
Denise L.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good and worth of #backyardbash101 your guest won't stop talking about the taste.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
These are amazing! Sometimes I hate eating anything "Jalapeno Cheddar" flavored because they always seem to remind me of that nacho cheese sauce you get at the movie theater. First of all, I love that you can actually see the chunks of both peppers and cheese in the sausages. You can taste the smokeyness of these links which already give it plenty of flavor. The smoke almost gives it a sweetness. This helps to combat the mild spicy flavor of the jalapeno. You can taste both the cheese and the pepper so not one over powers the other, it sort of balances the flavor out. These are really easy and quick to make and a staple when we are grilling in my life.
Elyse B.
My favorite. When this is cooking, it smells delicious. Tons of my friends have found it normal, no questions asked, but my current boyfriend finds it strange that I put it in my pasta. No idea why. It tastes so good with pasta and that’s how I usually eat this sausage. Give it a try!
Brianna P.
These are great. Love to grill them up. Something I've noticed if you grill them longer they dull down a bit (spiciness) however if you take them off right when they are done they can be very spicy either way they are delicious.
Emily Z.
These are my go to as far as smoked sausage goes. I usually buy them at Walmart and their prices are really great. These sausages aren't too spicy, but they're just right. I buy them all the time!! They are so delicious!!