Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage Jalapeno & Cheddar uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #37 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage.

No fillers!

Only premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are my favorite sausages ever. They're spicy but have such a great flavor! It's my go to dinner with leftovers for lunch the next day. I've been known to heat one up for breakfast as well. They're also good mixed in with scrambled eggs. Such a versatile food! I'm happy when I can find a 2 for deal since they can get a little pricey
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
We usually buy Johnsonville smoked jalapeno and cheddar sausage, at least once a week. I like the smoky and spicy flavor of these sausage. Throw them on the grill and your minutes away from a delicious dinner! Try topping them with sauteed onions and bell peppers!
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
These are amazing! Sometimes I hate eating anything "Jalapeno Cheddar" flavored because they always seem to remind me of that nacho cheese sauce you get at the movie theater. First of all, I love that you can actually see the chunks of both peppers and cheese in the sausages. You can taste the smokeyness of these links which already give it plenty of flavor. The smoke almost gives it a sweetness. This helps to combat the mild spicy flavor of the jalapeno. You can taste both the cheese and the pepper so not one over powers the other, it sort of balances the flavor out. These are really easy and quick to make and a staple when we are grilling in my life.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love these. Perfect for a day of grilling, if you don’t want just a plain hotdog, these are such a go-to. I love that they are filling and actually has such a great taste. I also stock up on these for lake days!
Kathryn J.
Laramie, WY
These are AMAZING! They are even better in brat form. They are a bit spicy if you’re sensitive to it, but the cheese oozes out with every bite and they are delicious. These are perfect for camping especially.
Elyse B.
Dallas, TX
My favorite. When this is cooking, it smells delicious. Tons of my friends have found it normal, no questions asked, but my current boyfriend finds it strange that I put it in my pasta. No idea why. It tastes so good with pasta and that’s how I usually eat this sausage. Give it a try!
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
Spicier than I had anticipated. I’m not big on spicy food but I do like it from time to time. I decided to try this new Johnsonville sausage and OMG! It was spicy!
Jennifer A.
Absolutely amazing my oldest loves this and so do I my youngest says it’s to spicy and my hubby cannot have as he has diverticulitis but it’s amazing to cut into little pieces or leave as is and grill something I will continue purchase fresh flavor and absolutely all in all delicious
Ashley W.
I usually am not a fan of jalapeno but these have subtle kick of jalapeno and lots of cheese. They are the best of both worlds. Perfect for summer grilling, there is always a package in my family's fridge for the whole summer season.
Ashley O.
Papillion
These brats have the perfect amount of spice to them and the velvety cheese helps calm the palate. I’m not a big fan of Spicey products, but this one was worth every bite. It was the perfect amount and was worth buying again.

back