BY JOHNSONVILLE #68 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage.

No fillers!

Only premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
These are amazing! Sometimes I hate eating anything "Jalapeno Cheddar" flavored because they always seem to remind me of that nacho cheese sauce you get at the movie theater. First of all, I love that you can actually see the chunks of both peppers and cheese in the sausages. You can taste the smokeyness of these links which already give it plenty of flavor. The smoke almost gives it a sweetness. This helps to combat the mild spicy flavor of the jalapeno. You can taste both the cheese and the pepper so not one over powers the other, it sort of balances the flavor out. These are really easy and quick to make and a staple when we are grilling in my life.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
These sausages are delicious! They can be eaten plain, on a bun, or wrapped in crescent dough for an extra bit of flavor. Great price with a large package size. My whole family enjoys these. Always keep these on hand for a quick dinner.
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
These have become a staple in our house since my boyfriend absolutely loves them. If we are running late for dinner or we just don't feel like making an elaborate meal we cook these up in a matter of minutes.
Amanda R.
Gilmer, TX
My family really enjoys eating the smoked sausage. My 5 year old likes to put mayo and pickle relish on his sausage. I buy these everytime they go on sale at the grocery store.
Alicia S.
These are easy to keep in the refrigerator drawer for a quick go to meal. I like there are many flavors yes, and the quality of Johnsonville products is my favorite
Elyse B.
My favorite. When this is cooking, it smells delicious. Tons of my friends have found it normal, no questions asked, but my current boyfriend finds it strange that I put it in my pasta. No idea why. It tastes so good with pasta and that’s how I usually eat this sausage. Give it a try!
Emily Z.
These are my go to as far as smoked sausage goes. I usually buy them at Walmart and their prices are really great. These sausages aren't too spicy, but they're just right. I buy them all the time!! They are so delicious!!
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
It is good but I like with fresh jalapeno and cheddar with sausage because it more taste than this. This is good too because not need to add more in the small bread hot dogs. I actually buy this more than 5 times. Lol
Kandi B.
My family loves these. I make chili cheese dogs with these. I love the jalapeno kick they have not to spicy just the right amount. My kiddo asks for them everytime we're at the store.
Pan S.
I can eat this every single day....they are sooo good....not too spicy ....just the right amount of kick...perfect with bbq sauce as well....also great for lunch...I found that it’s best on the grill