BY JOHNSONVILLE

Michele N.
I was really impressed with this chorizo sausage from Johnsonville brand! The spices for this Mexican type of sausage was perfect without it bringing overwhelming or way to spicey and when cooking it which is just heating it through because it is a precooked sausage it was not greasy as chorizo tends to be! I cooked it for a "Mexican Breakfast" meal and it turned out great! I have repurchased this sausage a couple times already and I would recommend this if you like Chirzo!!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I use this for my kale and potato soup recipe. I find it to be a bit pricey for how much you get but chorizo is always a bit pricey in my mind. It does have good flavor and not too spicy which is perfect for me. Because I add it to a soup it’s perfect for adding flavor and a meat component but wouldn’t eat it any other way.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I’m not a fan of chorizo but when the food I’m making calls for it Johnsonville is my choice!

Add this to your chili mix to create a unique tex mex flavor!

I won’t buy again!

Not a chorizo fan!
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this chorizo for breakfast casseroles and tortilla soup. The flavor is great and seasoned well. It cooks quickly and a great addition to a breakfast spread.
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
This chorizo is so tastey! Throw it on the grill or in a cast iron for a nice sear and you wont be disappointed. I love the unique flavor.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Love this with eggs. Great flavor and taste. Very responsibly priced. Will keep purchasing. Highly recommended. I get his from Hy-Vee .
Candice M.
Winona, MN
Yum yum! Jambalaya, gumbo, chili dogs and more- the possibilities are endless with this fan favorite!
mony m.
Otimo produto recomendo tem em todos os mercados tem um preço bom adoro fazer carreteiro com ele. Recomendo a todos