BY JOHNSONVILLE

Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I was really impressed with this chorizo sausage from Johnsonville brand! The spices for this Mexican type of sausage was perfect without it bringing overwhelming or way to spicey and when cooking it which is just heating it through because it is a precooked sausage it was not greasy as chorizo tends to be! I cooked it for a "Mexican Breakfast" meal and it turned out great! I have repurchased this sausage a couple times already and I would recommend this if you like Chirzo!!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I use this for my kale and potato soup recipe. I find it to be a bit pricey for how much you get but chorizo is always a bit pricey in my mind. It does have good flavor and not too spicy which is perfect for me. Because I add it to a soup it’s perfect for adding flavor and a meat component but wouldn’t eat it any other way.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
I’m not a fan of chorizo but when the food I’m making calls for it Johnsonville is my choice!

Add this to your chili mix to create a unique tex mex flavor!

I won’t buy again!

Not a chorizo fan!
Tracy R.
Deer Park, TX
I've used this sausage, sliced up in a Mexican style vegetable soup, for something different. It worked well, but the flavor wasn't quite like chorizo. Basic smoked sausage with some chorizo seasonings in it.
Jennifer T.
Johnston, IA
Amazing flavor. Best mixed with a few eggs scrambled in a frying pan. Generally can find if at any grocer store. Decently priced as well.. not spicy either really.. I buy this atleast every other weekend.
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this chorizo for breakfast casseroles and tortilla soup. The flavor is great and seasoned well. It cooks quickly and a great addition to a breakfast spread.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Johnsonville is the only reason I'll use when making my Kraut and kielbasa. I've never found any sort of grisle in it which makes me feel better about eating it
AnnMarie E.
These sausages aren't like the mushy kinds you get from other brands. I love the spice of the chorizo and its even got a nice snap on its skin. Very nice.
Victoria R.
Desoto, TX
Even though it’s a different brand from what I usually get, this stuff works wonder for chorrizo and eggs ! It’s super good and my family loves it!
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
This chorizo is so tastey! Throw it on the grill or in a cast iron for a nice sear and you wont be disappointed. I love the unique flavor.