Johnsonville Smoked Brats

by Johnsonville

Johnsonville®Smoked Brats.
No fillers!
Only premium cuts of pork.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST 34224.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnsonville Smoked Brats!
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the fact that these are precook and I never have to worry about undercooking them. My whole family eats them!
Mary I.
Waterville
Johnsonville has the best tasting brats out there! Perfect for some fun in the sun! They grill super well and they cook on the stove nicely. They will add flavor to any dish or taste perfect on their own!
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
So easy and so good! These are always in my freezer for an impromptu summer get together
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego , CA
I definitely enjoy the smoky flavor of this variety, and Johnsonville is always a good brand. Quality brats every time.
Brandy S.
Big fan of Johnsonville Brats. Juicy and delicious. Great over a campfire, or on the stovetop.
Brittany B.
Irvington, AL
My father in law is in love with these. They are simple to make, he likes frying them in our skillet. You could even have this for a keto diet! Everytime we go to the store he asks for these.
Michelle D.
College Station, TX
Beer brats good for those days go watch the football game and good treat in good for tailgating to us to Jess and a nice little tree on top of their process take a little cheese and milk very good
Liza N.
North Augusta, SC
I've lived in Germany for five years when I was younger and bratwurst were part of my summer staple. Can you imagine how excited I was the first time I found these in the store!!! And of course they were added to my summer dish again
Kelli A.
Goshen, UT
Favorite pre-cooked brats! Give me some onions and sour kraut and I am in heaven!
Brenda L.
Markham, ON
Great value for high quality sausages! We love it being no-fillers which means it has no gluten bread crumbs and no dairy milk powder inside! Perfect for my meat-loving husband. One downside is that I think it is a little bit on the salty side. But overall will still recommend!

Looking for your answer?