Johnsonville Smoked Beef Brats Links

by Johnsonville

#9 in Beef

A mouth-watering smoked bratwurst that delivers the hearty flavor of real beef.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnsonville Smoked Beef Brats Links!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Johnsonville Smoked Beef Brats Links uploaded by Wendy C.
These are amazing on football sundays BBQ you can find them at your local grocery store for a reasonable price the flavor is amazing nice and juicy I buy them all the time I totally recommend them to anybody
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,123 reviews
Johnsonville Smoked Beef Brats Links uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love the taste is delicious is perfect at barbecue I really like this brand is great por party’s or picnic is affordable love it
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
I’d rather purchase brats from my local butcher . These are so bland and tend to have a tougher skin around the outside that I’m not a fan of at all. They are fairly cheap but the bad flavor isn’t worth the savings
Jessica F.
It’s one of my favorites bratwurst to buy and eat. And it’s also the perfect grill on a nice summer day or night
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
These brats are super yummy but they are also pretty big so it’s hard to get them in a bun. I usually grill them then eat them with mustard
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,517 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
These are good tasting and so easy to prepare because they are pre cooked. I like all the different flavors they have. #influenstereats
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
These are my go to brats links. I use them in various dishes. You can bake them, boil, grill, or just heat them up in the microwave. I like the resealable pouch as well.
Carrie D.
Prescott, AZ
Johnsonville has the perfect brat, not too salty and bold with tasty spices. I love them alone or in a bun with spicy mustard. Best brat ever.
Cety T.
Las Vegas, NV
Delicious! All my family like this smoked brats in the breakfast or as snack with ketchup or with hot dog buns. So easy to prepare. My son eats brats by itself or with a bun with ketchup. Also we prepare French fries with cut brats like "salchipapas" so tasty with mayo and ketchup! Johnsonville Smoked Brats 28oz zip pkg (102459)
Sheri P.
Milan, MI
I really enjoy a good brat and these are pretty good, and easy to make when in a hurry. My kids and husband love them as well. We like to make them with onions and peppers.

Looking for your answer?