Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBeefJohnsonville
Smoked Beef Brats (100480) Smoked & Cooked

JOHNSONVILLE Smoked Beef Brats (100480) Smoked & Cooked

by Johnsonville

#4 in Beef

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOHNSONVILLE Smoked Beef Brats (100480) Smoked & Cooked!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
These all beef sausages are great! They taste great and I like to grill these when I do cookouts and parties. These are also great and easy to bring to the lake. I like mustard and grilled onions on mine. I will buy again and I recommend.
Rebeca G.
Wendell, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Amamos estas salchicas en casa, me gusta muchi prepararlas soradas en poco aceite y comerlas como botada o revueltas con huevo en el desayuno. Su sabor smoke nos gustaba todos y siempre tenemos al menos un paquete en casa. Son faciles de conseguir en el supermercado.
Amanda L.
Montrose, MN
We always buy a pack when we go camping. Kids have hotdogs adults go for the brats. They tatse so good cooked on the grill! These are usually on sale where I shop so they fit within my budget
Jackie F.
These are delicious, but don’t expect it to taste like your average brat. These taste more like a hot dog, but they have great quality and flavor!
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
Okay if you slice these off and fry them with potatoes, it's incredible. The flavor of these smoked sausages it's so good. It is so good Sunday morning with potatoes and scrambled eggs all thrown together like a hash. I 100% recommend these.
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
I'm not a huge fan of these but my babe loves these! Likes them boiled in beer seared and put on a bun with mustard. I think they need to market towards more ppl. Pros? My babe loves them. Cons? My babe loves them.
Jordan H.
Tomball, TX
Great Brats that go great with a bun and some some spicy brown mustard. Made them on the grill and they were great!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
This is the best brand of brats! They are great for grilling and are a wonderful addition to any cookout.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
Our youngest won’t eat hot dogs anymore but she will eat smoked sausages. Y husband also enjoys these.
Allison P.
Tastes good. Great addition to fully loaded breakfast or actual meal. Doesn't take too long to cook it and it is super affordable.

Looking for your answer?