Johnsonville Smoked Apple Chicken Sausage 12oz sleeve (101917) uploaded by Jacqueline D.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Applewood chicken sausages absolutely amazing to make some fantastic German dishes during Oktoberfest.

Also add to a box stuffing mix to create an absolutely amazing restaurant quality stuffing mix to bake a chicken in the oven
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
The casing on these is pretty thick and it grossed me out some. My family really liked them though. I put them in a pasta dish and it tasted really good. I just hate the casing.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Very tasty! My husband and son loves this brand of sausage. They make wonderful products. The quality is excellent and the price is fair for the amount that you get. I would recommend this product to others.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Good stuff. Thank obviously all or most keilbasi is processed and full of bad stuff. However, this is a family staple in my home. And has been since I was living at my parents.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love this product. We slice and cook with potatoes for a quick easy meal. Price is good and it's at all my local stores. It also has less fat than other sausages.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
Talk about a good healthy sausage but it’s so good the flavor doesn’t taste healthy but If you don’t like sweet sausages it isn’t for you it can be pricey but if your lucky sometimes it’s on sale only try if you like sweet sausage.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
This is actually pretty good minus the sugar in it. I was kind of sad about that. It was a good value and I have bought a few times and it taste pretty good
bailee B.
Smyrna, GA
I love sausage, but my boyfriend doesn't eat red meat. I love having a chicken option, and this is always my go to. The apple flavor is amazing!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
These were rather good. They have the texture of a bratwurst but more tender like a chicken. I wouldn't say it taste like apples but is is good
Erika V.
Yuma
I actually really love the taste of this. The only downside is i don't eat pig or cow, so i have to make sure to separate from the casing.