BY JOHNSONVILLE

Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Applewood chicken sausages absolutely amazing to make some fantastic German dishes during Oktoberfest.

Also add to a box stuffing mix to create an absolutely amazing restaurant quality stuffing mix to bake a chicken in the oven
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
Talk about a good healthy sausage but it’s so good the flavor doesn’t taste healthy but If you don’t like sweet sausages it isn’t for you it can be pricey but if your lucky sometimes it’s on sale only try if you like sweet sausage.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love this product. We slice and cook with potatoes for a quick easy meal. Price is good and it's at all my local stores. It also has less fat than other sausages.
bailee B.
Smyrna, GA
I love sausage, but my boyfriend doesn't eat red meat. I love having a chicken option, and this is always my go to. The apple flavor is amazing!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
These were rather good. They have the texture of a bratwurst but more tender like a chicken. I wouldn't say it taste like apples but is is good
Erika V.
Yuma
I actually really love the taste of this. The only downside is i don't eat pig or cow, so i have to make sure to separate from the casing.
Kimberly E.
Great flavor and very affordable. Found this product at Publix and it was on sale. Glad I picked it up because it was an amazing taste.
Viktoria M.
Ooltewah, TN
They were good don't get me wrong. But I was expecting more of an Apple and Smokey flavor then I got. I would probably but them again
Heaven C.
Port Orchard, WA
These are my favorite to have with breakfast. The apple adds just a little sweetness and it tastes so wonderful together!
Latoya T.
Memphis
When I seen these I was like hmm, I wonder how they taste. These are so good. These are good on the grill. I love them.