Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa Chicken Sausage  12oz pkg

Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa Chicken Sausage  12oz pkg
Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa Chicken Sausage 12oz pkg
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Were actually eating this for dinner tonight! I’ve been craving these outside of summer ( it’s winter) and I know they will hit the spot! Always a win for us! My kids LOVE them! And anything you can get picky eaters to eat is always fantastic!
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
I prefer pork or beef kielbasa over the chicken. It has a decent flavor but the texture is a little different and I don’t care for it. I think johsonville makes great quality products for the price.
Lindsey H.
Independence, OH
This is my favorite sausage! Every time I come home from college I hope this will be waiting on the table. We usually buy ours at giant eagle.
Brittney C.
Mc Kenzie, TN
These are super good. Not too sweet with the added maple and it gives it such a great flavor. The cook evenly and I would recommend!
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Ah I think these are just to-do. Johnsonville is good but they have never been my favorite. I much prefer other brands.
Joya W.
These are great for a quick fix. I am able to find these pretty much every where o am going shopping for food.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Big sausages great bran and reasonable prices doesn't take much to fill my whole family up. We live thes
Jacqueline H.
Bradenton, FL
Very good thrown in the crock pot with sauerkraut. Then on a bun with mustard! Yummy!