BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville original breakfast sausage links 12 oz see more...

McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I always know I’m home when my mom makes scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and sausage links for dinner. I love to dip these guys in mrs buttersworth and just go to town on them.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
These breakfast sausages are key to making that homemade Sunday morning breakfast. They cook well and relatively fast. Everyone loves them! I find them a bit salty but most pre-made food generally is. It doesn’t seem to bother the rest of my family and I still make them every time.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I bought this one time and I haven’t bought it since. The flavor is okay but it had an odd after state, I can’t explain it. I gave it 4 stars because the sausage didn’t taste bad and it was easy to cook, I just didn’t care for the after taste.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I love all versions of Johnsonville Breakfast sausages that I try. They have many different flavor varieties and they are all great. I like to keep these stocked in the freezer for lazy minute breakfast plans. They're so easy to make!
Heather B.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely love their morning sausage! This is what makes my breakfast great. I normally dont eat alot of meat but if I do its this
Tiffany D.
Pikesville, MD
I buy these to cook for my daughter. I often separate them in snack bags and freeze them for easy access and storage.
Ashley M.
My go to breakfast meat. Love this over bacon. My factories brand. And inexpensive. Couldn’t ask for a better sausage
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love this sausage. It tastes better than other brands and my whole family loves it. I love these sausage links.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
These sausage links are perfect for breakfast. Awesome flavors and goes great with eggs, grits and toast.
Candace M.
Great way to start your morning. The sausage we always trust and eat because it is always good.