Johnsonville Original Breakfast Patties 8ct 12oz tray (100965) uploaded by natasha h.Johnsonville Original Breakfast Patties 8ct 12oz tray (100965) uploaded by natasha h.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
These patties are great and extremely easy to cook up for your morning breakfast. They are extremely tasty and not overpriced at the grocery store. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for breakfast treat.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Always a great choice to grab these, they cook pretty quick and taste great. I do have to mash them a bit to make sure they are cooked all the way through but that might just be my cooking error either way they are great sausages!
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I cook breakfast EVERY Sunday morning before church. Sunday morning breakfast just wouldn't be the same without this sausage! I have to make sure that I keep these PERFECT patties in the freezer at ALL times!!! Don't think twice on these, buy them!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
So nice for crazy kid mornings breakfast is made easy with these plus if you need to add a little sausage to spagehtii or stuffing or even pasta this is the perfect item to have on hand great flvor helps too!
Brittany M.
These sausage patties give a great flavor! The only thing I don’t like is their price. I think they are a bit overpriced but it all depends on the person.
natasha h.
I love sausage patties for breakfast on a Saturday morning. They taste really good. I was really surprised at the price which was $4.29 great price.
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
I love this brand, the breakfast sausage is so good. I would purchase more often if it wasn't so pricey. But when I do buy it, it's really good.
Kim H.
Richmond, VA
These are so so good!!!!! And the price is great as well normally you would have to spend a pretty penny for something good but this is great
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
We love these in our house. They go on sale all the time so we stock up and freeze them. They great to pre cook and heat up during the week.
Molli B.
Demorest, GA
have a house full pf kids or need something quick. johnsville deff helps get everything done. you can buy this at any grocery store.