BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville mild italian fresh sausage 19 oz see more...

Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
My go to Italian Sausage to cook with. I use this in my soups (my Lasagna soup & my Homemade Pasta Fagioli) as it adds a great depth of flavor. It’s what I recommend to my friends and family when they solicit my opinion. It not only tastes fantastic in any recipe, it’s also very affordable.
Chelsea B.
Lewisville
Always love their Italian Mild sausage for my soups and even for my pasta dishes that I e recently discovered. The flavor is consistent and always has just the right amount of seasoning! A staple for my famous Zappa soup!
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I’m really picky when it comes to sausage, but Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausages surprised me! It’s not to fatty & it smells like fresh sausage. It has just the right amount of spice & is my favorite brand of sausage. Highly recommend it!
Ashley A.
Absolutely LOVE Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage. Not a really big sausage eater, but this is one that I can eat over and over. It has the right amount of Italian Flavor & it won't set your mouth on fire, win win!!
Haley W.
Johnsonville meats are such a great quality for a good price. The meat always tastes fresh and delicious. The products are so versatile and go great with many things. If I need brats, I only buy Johnsonville.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This is okay. More salt and less flavor than some other brands of sausages available at the grocery store, so I don't buy them unless I'm kind of in a pinch and the other brands aren't available. They're okay.
Deanna L.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Love love love this sausage. Makes wonderful sausage and peppers. I also use it for almost any pasta bake. My family loves it too. The flavor is just right with the perfect amount of fennel.
Karin B.
Saraland , AL
Our favorite sausage to make zips tuscana with! The sausage has a great taste and texture and doesn't crumble like other brands we've used. Good price also.
Courtney M.
Wild & Wonderful West Virginia
These are great. Love boiling them first then putting them in a pan with peppers and onions. Hate the price though, they’re on the high side.
Brittni B.
Spring
These have such good flavor a hint of spice but a little sweet. I really like to cut these up into slices and put it in pasta dishes .