Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda P.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #63 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

Brent P.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely adore Johnsonville sausage products. They are so flavorful! Here's a Thanksgiving hint for you guys: Spice up your stuffing these year by making your traditional stuffing the way you usually would, but chop up some Johnsonville mild Italian sausage, flash-fry it in a skillet with a little bit of olive oil and some finely chopped onion, and mix it into your stuffing. It's amazing what a difference it makes!
Tobi A.
Delicious, juicy, sumptuous, will totally knock out your taste buds after trying this. You can get it at any super market. It's affordable and worth its price. I love it grilled but you can cook I or have it with a hot dog.
I buy it frequently, especially when having a barbecue with my pals.
Yassandra G.
Delicious for any backyard BBQ!! They are fully cooked on the grill in no time. I have them set as appetizers as we wait for the rest of the food to be prepared. Adults and kids can agree that they will please any tummy. For Italian dishes I roast the sausage with tomato paste, peppers and onions .
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
These Johnsonville Italian dausage mild links are so yummy. Very juicy and great flavors and texture. Easy to cook also pan broiled, oven, boil, or my favorite grill them up on a pit. They are good in a sausage wrap, salads, pasta, by themselves, and whatever you can think. My favorite is in spaghetti the flavors just match sauce and noodles so good.
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
I have been using this brand for years. I always use this when im making pasta sauce. Tastes great every time. Has amazing flavor, same or better than more expensive brands! Perfect for sausage and peppers also.. I will definitely continue to buy
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My mom buys this all the time.  When she makes it she makes a red sauce some peppers, onions cook together and we put them on the delicious buns from Walmart bakery. Yes, I did say Walmart they save my pocketbook lots of dough.
Britnee L.
Slightly spicy, we used this in a spaghetti. It added a good dimension to the meal. Really great sauteed in a pan and then diced or sliced.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
These sausages are really great. I love to grill them and even take them out of the casing and cook it like ground meat and add it to spaghetti for a great meal. This meat is of very good quality and usually costs me between $2.50 and 4.00. I try to get it on sale but it is a good buy for the price.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Love these! Fresh raw meat. Ready to cook. Great for dinner or a cookout. Always a treat.
Lee R.
Zephyrhills, FL
For my #Backyard Bash one of our favorites to gill is the Johnsonville mild Italian sausage. We always have some in the freezer and even if we aren't grilling out its still a tasty meal. Just pop them in a frying pan, cook, and eat. A simple but delicious meal.
Marquita S.
Richmond
What recipes do you make with Johnsonville Italian Sausage Mild?