Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda P.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #63 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

Maria L.
Etobicoke, ON
These sausages have great flavor and are easy to cook up. I like pan frying them and having it with rice actually and you don't need to flavor it too much with anything at all. Add a site of salad and it's a perfect meal.
Jennie r.
Clinton, CT
This is one of our family favorite specially when making Sausage and peppers or even throwing them on the grill they are delicious no matter what the season is :)
Alisha A.
These are a family favorite! I get them almost every shopping trip! We eat them with onions and peppers!
Jessica R.
Essex Jct, VT
Always my go-to for an easy delicious dinner. You just throw it in a pan, it’s super easy and fast. Always a winner in my house!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
When I feel like getting the sausage that is a little more expensive, this is what I buy. When I shop at ALDI and get the random brand, I find there there is often more connective tissue and strange fragments than in the Johnsonville brand. It is of much higher quality.
Tia B.
While I don't eat pork often, I appreciate having a go-to brand of tasty gluten free sausages that I can buy for weekends at the cottage
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
These sausages, though a bit more expensive than store brand, are definitely worth the price difference. They go on sale often, and are full of flavour and easy to cook for dinner. They are available and easy to find in any grocery store.
Britnee L.
Slightly spicy, we used this in a spaghetti. It added a good dimension to the meal. Really great sauteed in a pan and then diced or sliced.
Rachel S.
These sausages are good. I like sweet Italian sausage and this brand was available at my local Giant. They are good quality and taste great with mustard, green peppers and onions in a sausage bun.
Tess M.
I love Johnsonville sausage! It is great of a summer day outside. I have never had a sausage from Johnsonville that I didn't like. But, this is my favorite. It's not bland and it's not too spicy... just right!
Marquita S.
Richmond
What recipes do you make with Johnsonville Italian Sausage Mild?